Chapter 11|• Training

"Good luck on your training, blossom." Seth said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I wore on a track pants, and a strapless top and tied my hair in a ponytail and wore on a pair of sneakers.

~~~

"Emmett?" I asked.

"Yep I'll be teaching you, along with Jacob." Emmett spoke pointing to Jacob and I saw a bright smile appear in Renesmee face and I elbowed her lightly and she giggled.

"Ok first of all, you two are both human and vampire which means you can go out into the sun unlike the rest of us, so you two have an advantage." Emmett continued.

"Okay let's work on your reflexes first." He said swiftly punching but I dodged it. "Very good Lizzy. I can tell your going to be a fast learner." He said giving me a warm smile nodding his head.

"That's my cousin" Jacob said smirking.

"Your reflexes are amazing, now we gotta work on your speed. Hold on to my hand." Edward said walking from behind me. I didn't even see him he was swift.

"Why are you?" Jacob asked.

"To help." He said smirking at Jacob. "Yeah right, Bella's mad at you isn't she, what did you do?" Emmett asked.

Edward explained what he did and the most you could say, was he was an idiot. "So smart dad." Renesmee said folding her arms, shaking her head at him. "Let's just get back to training." Emmett spoke but Jacob couldnt stop laughing earning a glare from Edward.

_____ Two weeks later.....

"Well I'm surprised we finished two weeks before." Jacob said. "Yeah normally, it takes four weeks but you two are incredible." Edward said smiling at us his hands on his hips.

"We know we're incredible." I boasted and Renesmee laughed, Emmett shook they head at us. "So incredible......." Jacob said in a sarcastic tone and I glared at him.

I learned how to control my speed, which was pretty hard at first for me, I had no problem with my reflexes but I know Emmett likes a fight, I could tell you that. I learnt a few things about them in between. I learnt Emmett had a soft side, even though he seemed tough and Jacob thought us how to position yourself in sitations. It was big help indeed.....

"Can we eat now?" Renesmee asked wrapping her arms around her stomach. "Okay let's go." Jacob said, "I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be joining us Lizzy." Emmett said smiling and I looked at him confused.

"Look behind you." Jacob said pointing a finger. I turned and saw Seth and smiled. "Hi my little blossom." He said walking up to her and whispering to me kissing me softly.

"That's so romantic." Renesmee said making an ' awe' sound and Emmett chuckled when Jacob made a disgusted face at us.

"Let's go baby." He said and when he took my hand I started to feel dizzy and fell in Seth's arms, "Are you okay?" Renesmee me said walking up to me and I nodded and smiled "Are you sure?" Jacob asked. I nodded.

"I'm just feeling a little under the weather." I said and they looked at each other. "Wow! She's burning up!" Seth said touching my forehead and pulling his hand away quickly.

"Let's get her to her room." Edward said.

"Is she ok?" Alice said rising from the couch along with Jasper and Bella. "No, she's burning up and she's dizzy and now she's sweating."

"You better take her to her room. I'll go get Carlisle." Jasper said leaving in a flash. That's when Rosalie came out of the kitchen, "Are you okay?" She said coming beside me. "Wow she's burning up!" She exclaimed, "Like the heat of the sun." Edward said. The rest of the vampires looked at each other.

"You don't think...." Emmett continued until Carlisle and Esme walked through the door with concerned look on their faces. "Think what Emmett!" I shouted as Carlisle.

"Esme, Alice and Seth, come with me." Carlisle spoke,  and they took me to the room. "Lay down baby." Seth said laying me down. "What's wrong with her?" Seth asked and I saw the look on Alice and Carlisle face and wondered what's wrong.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked and I felt a heat and churning in my stomach and I started turning around. Carlisle stepped away and Alice followed him. "So your just going to leave!" Seth shouted walking up to them furious, that's when they stopped in their tracks and whispered something to Seth.

"Seth it burns. My stomach burns, it hurts. And it's churning.  What's wrong with me?" I asked holding my stomach.

"Baby.... Your-"

---------
What's wrong with her?

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa