Chapter 12|• The Unknown Burn!?

"I'm what?" I asked.

"Your craving, you have an unknown burning, when vampires are craving for blood they stomach well they body just crave for it but you are getting a unknown craving and an unknown burn and a churning?"

"Being a vampire isn't easy." I said. "It hurts I just want to pain to go away." I complained and I kept going on I could tell Seth was getting annoyed but I couldn't stop it was so painful.

Without warning I felt his lips crashing down on mines in a passionate yet gentle kiss. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. It felt so warm it made me forget the pain at that moment that was until he pulled away.

"I hope that keeps you quiet until Carlisle comes back." He grinned kissing my neck and I moaned until I got back the pain after a minutes pushing him back. "This is worst than my periods!" I screamed tears forming in my eyes.

"Baby breathe in and out." He said holding me and trying to comfort me, then Esme and Alice burst thought the door holding a bottle and handed it to me. "Drink this child." Esme said and I stopped on it, it tasted disgusting... Well at first, but I grew to like the taste.

"It's blood and you need it." Alice spoke but at this point, I don't care what it was half of the pain was gone but I still had a bit of pain. My stomach was burning less now, but it was still churning. Finally Carlisle came back, hallelujah!

"I don't believe it." He spoke with a big smile on his face. "What is it?" I asked groaning in pain and holding my stomach. "I believe you are developing a power." He started,

"Since your a human and a vampire it will hurt you a lot, your a very lucky one, not only are you getting powers like a vampire but there's only area in your body that hurts, according to the theory your entire body was supposed to hurt and your not supposed to get powers since you were a human before, I'm proud to say your the first that proved this theory wrong."

I smiled although I was in pain, I was proud to know I was the first to prove a theory wrong and a theory right. Being the first half human and half vampire and having a special power as a vampire, made me curious and excited and I almost forgot about the pain I was feeling.

"What is my power?" I asked, squeezing Seth's hand and I could see that Seth was smiling at me, he probably saw my excitement in my eyes. "We're not sure about that, you'll have to figure that one on your own Lizzy." Carlisle said pinching the bridge of my nose. "But the pain will go away after you developed it, it will take a few more hours so just try to get your mind of it."

"Thank you Carlisle." I said as he exited the room along with Alice. "I wonder what your power would be?" He said running his hand on my stomach, it was very soothing and the pain was decreasing while he was doing it. "I have to go just now, I have to meet up with Jared and Paul." He said, I was really upset I was hoping he would stay.

"Do you have too?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm sorry baby yes I have too." He said kissing my cheek, "But I did say just now."

I smiled back at him and he took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. I giggled and pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you so much." He said and I smiled back at him, "I'll never get tired of hearing you say that." I said. "I know you won't and I'll never get tired of saying it" He smiled, his words warmed my heart and I couldn't help the tear drop that slid down my cheek and he wiped it off with his finger.

"I'm sorry it just touched my heart." I said blushing. "No need to be sorry blossom." He said pulling me into a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes Seth left and the pain was now gone. Carlisle was right the pain would go away in a few hours. It didn't take to long for me to figure what what my gift was....

"W-What...." I stared at the bottle of water that instantly came into my arms.

---------
What do you think her power is? There is more to come keep reading to find out....

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa