Chapter 19|•Lies

"I was with Embry." I said and he gave me a confused look. "Why were you with him?" He asked getting upset. "Don't get mad, it's nothing like that we were just taking a walk." I said walking up to him sitting behind him. I could still tell he was upset so I went on my knees and massaged his shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I asked, but I already knew that he was mad at me for saying I was with Embry and alone to. Maybe I should have said I was with Leah instead.

"I don't want you hanging too much around Embry." He growled. "Why?" I asked as I stop massaging. "Well since he hasn't imprinted on anyone yet, you could be a target for him!" He lashed out.

If I didn't promise Embry I would have said, he has an imprint already! But I didn't. "Seth that's one of the best and most trusted friend how could you think so little of him." I said getting annoyed. I got off the bed in a fit of rage, and felt him grab my hand pulling me down into his arms around my waist and my back against his chest.

I folded my arms and pulled away when he put his finger under my chin. "Baby I'm sorry, your right he is a good friend, I shouldn't doubt him like that." He sighed.

"So even if you didn't trust Embry, you don't trust me neither." I said looking down. "Baby I do trust you, I just don't want to lose you." He said placing his head in the crook of my neck. He lifted his head and I turned my head around to face him along with my top half of my body.

"Baby, I love you. Just you. You have nothing to worry about." I said giving him a soft kiss and he kissed me back. "You think he'll find an imprint though." He said in between the kiss and I pulled away. I felt a tug in my heart because I knew I had to lie, "I know he will." I said and smiled at him.

Seth placed his hand behind my head pulling me into a passionate kiss, using trailing his next hand down my arm slowly and softly. The next thing we knew, we were both naked and making love. Moans and groans filled the room as he kept pounding his flesh into me, making me go crazy.

When we were finished, he pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "That was amazing." I said breathless, my chest heaving. "I'm glad you like it, because we'll be doing it more often, like I said." He said kissing behind my neck going down my back and I giggled. "Seth that tickles."

He chuckled bringing his lips back up and kissing my ear making me smile. "We better get some rest. I'm sure your tired." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully, "I am but I believe your more tired than me, you did all the work." I teased.

"I'm used to it." He said and I shot him glare, "What the hell do you mean by that!" I said angrily and he chuckled, "I'm kidding geez." He said and I used my leg and kicked his leg making him groan in pain. "That's for scaring me." I said smiling to myself.

"Ow!" He said still groaning in pain and I tried to  hold back my laughter. "Be grateful I didn't hit you somewhere else." I teased biting my lip, "Damn I got a dangerous one on my hands." He said huskily kissing my neck again before we drifted of to sleep.

---------
Tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments section. Please vote! Thank you. No harsh comments please.

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa