Chapter 9|•Renesmee

That night, I gathered all my things and Alice and Esme helped me set up my new room. I was welcomed warmly into the home, I got closer to the werewolves that night and Leah and I had a conversation.

~~~

"Look Lizzy, now that you are my brother's imprint, I'm actually happy." She said smiling "I know that you won't hurt my brother and you are a kind loving person."

I smiled at her and was even more shocking when she gave me a hug. We talked and got to know each other, that's when I realised, Leah... Was just misunderstood.  She was lonely. She didn't have an imprint... Yet.

~~~

"I can't believe, I have a big sister!" Renesmee said busting through the door laughing when she hugged me from behind. She sat on my bed and I smiled at her, "I'm glad to have a sister to.... But.... Well... Is there anything I should know about being a you know... Half vampire?"

"You will be immortal after six years." Renesmee stated, "And now your a Cullen, you might just have a power... And you and Seth make one of the cutest couple, he's actually the first werewolf who imprinted on a human." She said smiling and bashing her eye lashes.

Wow, so he imprinted on me when I was human, not long ago though, so he wasn't lying, "Your... Well I mean your so young how can Jacob imprint on you?" I asked her, sitting beside her.

"There's never an age limit for love, it just happens, he's taking me out tomorrow too, he's taking me to the park." She said grinning and swinging her legs, " If I'm being honest with you, we're the lucky ones, we need to eat human food, blood... Yuck.. And believe me when your on top of the wolf they take you for rides around the forest and they're warm so you'll never be cold. "I laughed at words. She was right.

"You know what I'm going to enjoy having you for a sister, I'm so sure about that." I said hugging her and kissing her forehead. "Yes! And we have training tomorrow." She said jumping off the bed. "Wait your training too!" I exclaimed.

"Yep, I'm only a kid but mom says I'll grow quickly and they want to teach me before I become immortal." She answered. My smiled spread across my face, I was so happy now I was going to be with Renesmee and were both going to be training.

"You know I never thought about being a vampire." I said folding my arms and Renesmee jumped back on the bed lying back and I turned my head to look at her lying down. "Well, don't worry your not fully a vampire, your half human so it's okay."

"Will you be keeping your surname or are you changing it to Cullens?" She asked staring deep down into my green eyes. "I think I'm going to change it to Cullens."

"Yes!" Renesmee squealed giving me a big hug. Wow she was really strong for a little vampire.

"I think I should go now." Renesmee said when we heard the door open revealing Seth. Then she dashed out and Seth closed the door behind him and walked up sitting beside me. "What brings you here?" I asked smirking.

"Just coming to check on my girl and make sure she's ok, you know safe and warm." He said, "Are you?" He asked folding his arms. "Yes I am ok, just a bit chilly." I said wrapping my arms around my body and yes it was pretty cold.

Seth took of his shirt and I looked at him confused. Without getting time to react, he was in the middle of the bed and I was between his legs, with it arms trapping me around my waist. His warm lips kissed my neck lightly making me moan until I pushed him away.

"Seth... We're in the Cullens home." I said. "They have already adopted you, so it's your home and they also know I'm here." He said smirking. I smiled back at him and kissed him deeply wrapping my arms around his neck.

After pulling away from our kiss, I heard those words I wanted to hear.

"I love you."

I looked up in his eyes. "I love you too." I said pulling him back in for a kiss.

---------

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa