Author's Note

HELLO BEAUTIFULS.

WHY HAVENT I UPDATED, ONCE AGAIN, IN LIKE A MONTH:

E x a m s.
(And I've also been spending hours watching Arrow. I'm still on season 2 episode 16 so don't comment any spoilers!)

That's my reason. I'm so sorry you guys, I know I said to some people a few weeks ago that I would update but I just didn't get around to finishing any of the chapters that are in my drafts. I have the next few but they still need editing. Sometime soon I'll do like an update of 5 chapters to make up for my shitty shitty shitty updating schedule.
I hope you guys understand and I hope none of you have given up on me! I'm really really stressed at the moment and life's been so hectic.

I really hope I still have readers and that you guys haven't just forgotten about this story! :( (Although many of you probably have.)

Please brush up on your Garrix & Me knowledge and BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE HOT DAMN. YOU WILL LOVE IT. (I think. I hope.)

I love you all so so much.
Message me to fangirl or ask any questions or if you want me to read your story cause I haven't been reading many Garrix or DJ fanfics lately:
Kik - ellegarrix
Tumblr - justgarrixthings.tumblr.com
Twitter - @justgarrix
Instagram - @justgarrixthings
ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE ALL OF YOU ARE FROM. IM REALLY CURIOUS CAUSE YOURE ALL SO AMAZING AND I WANT TO MEET ALL OF YOU.

- Elle.