Chapter 3

Jackie's bedroom

The First Couple returned to Jackie's bedroom, drunk. That night, Jackie had requested that one of the cocktails that was served be, a concotion called grasshoppers. It was a cocktail that consisted of crème de menthe, crème de cacao and cream. Not only that, it was French. 

In Jackie's bedroom, they flopped onto the bed. 

"Tonight was brilliant!" Jack sighed, the thought of the dinner was wonderful. Seeing Jackie so happy. "I know, being around the de Gaulles always makes us happy" Jackie joked. Jack laughed before they kissed. 

They looked into their eyes. "And not only that, you looked gorgeous" Jack smiled. Jackie blushed. "Thank you". It was silent until Jack whispered: "Jackie, I want you to know that I love you". Jackie's heart ached. 

"I love you too Jack. More than anyone". Jackie smiled. She then sat up and kissed her husband. Together, their lips still locked they fell onto the bed, kissing passionately. Jackie felt Jack undoing her zip and she felt his desire. "I love you Jack", Jackie mumbled. She struggled to get the sentence out, with Jack constantly kissing her. 

"I love you too" Jack moaned. They kissed until they passionately made love.