Chapter 13

Marine One

Private bedroom

Jackie and Jack were sound asleep. Until Jackie heard a banging on the door.

"Mrs Kennedy?". It was Tish. 

"Mrs Kennedy!" Tish repeated. 

Jackie groggily stood up and answered the door. "What?" Jackie asked in her whispery voice. "Ma'am we're about to land in Hyannis Port" Tish exclaimed. Jackie rubbed her eye. "Oh right", she yawned. "How long do we have?". 

"Five minutes ma'am" Tish nodded. Jackie nodded. "Okay, Jack and I will be out in a minute". Tish nodded. "Very good ma'am". 

Jackie went back over to the bed. She shook her sleeping husband. "Jack?" Jack woke slowly before rolling over to look at Jackie. He kissed her. "Hey kid" he yawned. Jackie helped him sit up before he steadied himself. 

"We're about to land" Jackie explained exhaustingly. Jack nodded. "Okay". He wiped the sleep from his eyes before they got quickly changed and freshened up. They felt the helicopter touch down on the lawn. 

The First Couple hand in hand, emerged from the private bedroom. Tish and some others sat in the living room. "Let's go". Jack looked at Jackie. The smell of her perfume woke both of them up. They stepped off the aircraft to their bubbly children running towards them.