Chapter 11

Omni Park House

Presidential suite

The famous hotel in Boston, would accomodate the President and First Lady for their time in Massachusetts. When they entered their suite, Jackie kicked off her shoes and threw her bag on the sofa. "I'm going for a bath" Jackie sighed, heading towards their bedroom. "Okay, I've got a few things to read over" Jack blew her a kiss and she smiled. 

Jack was exhausted. He had went through two motorcades, in that day before visiting Fenway Park. Tomorrow he'd be giving a speech at Harvard University before he and Jackie would visit the Museum of Fine Arts. Then before flying to New York in two days, they'd be attending a luncheon in the hotel and finally visiting the Museum of Science. 

He loved Boston, but the crowds wore him out. Soon enough he heard: "Bath is free!" Jack threw off his reading glasses and headed into the en-suite. Jackie was in the bedroom with nothing but a towel around her. He winked her. Before going into the private bathroom and sliding into the bath. 

After soaking himself in the warm water for five minutes, he joined Jackie in the living room. She was watching TV, wearing a light nightgown. 

"Good evening bunny" Jackie welcomed her husband on the sofa with a kiss. "How are you kid?" Jack asked his wife. She had baggy eyes. "Just fine. Today wore me out" Jackie sighed. Jack confessed his tiredness too. 

"How is baby Kennedy?" Jack rubbed his wife's stomach. "Oh they're fine. I don't think, they were in a bad mood today" Jackie smiled, before resting her head on Jack's shoulder. They were exhausted after only a matter of hours in Boston.