Chapter Twenty-Six

Another little cartoon!😊 Ruddy and alchemy man Varian!

Aunt Willow bounced around the castle like a lottery ball in a machine.
"Aunt Willow!", Rapunzel called rushing after her, "Could you just stop for a moment?"
"Sure.", Aunt Willow said stopping for a second then continuing her exploration.
Rapunzel breathed out in frustration as she ran after her. Couldn't she be still for one second?
Actually never mind, X that. Could she be still for five seconds?
Adira followed the two of them amused, "She's quite a handful, isn't she?"
"You have no idea.", Rapunzel huffed, "The first time I met her, umlauts nearly destroyed Corona!"
"Um-whats?", Adira asked.
"Umlauts, a little bell obsessed hamster or something that upchucks clones of itself. You know, umlauts.", she answered sliding down a banister of stairs on the rail.
Adira stood there stunned, blinking in confusion as Rapunzel ordered her aunt to stop before she broke something.
She then shook herself and continued after Rapunzel and her hyper aunt, hoping Willow wouldn't break anything or anyone.
"Aunt Willow! Stop!", Rapunzel yelled out of breath and sweating from the chase.
Aunt Willow finally halted as King Edmund stepped out of the dining hall and started shaking his hand.
"Hey, I'm Willow! You must be a king with that cape and crown, am I right?", Aunt Willow greeted.
King Edmund couldn't answer as Aunt Willow was shaking his hand so violently his teeth chattered in his head.
"Aunt Willow!", Rapunzel cried out peeling her aunt off her boyfriend's father.
She then turned to Edmund, "I'm so sorry about that. This is my aunt and she is just full of energy, she doesn't mean any harm I promise."
Aunt Willow nodded and bowed, "It's an honor to meet you your highness."
She then stood up, "You are royalty, right?", she questioned.
King Edmund stared at Willow, not sure what to make of her.
"Yes, I'm the king.", he answered straightening his crown, "How did you get in my castle Willow?"
Aunt Willow smiled, "I just blinked and poof! I'm here."
Rapunzel and King Edmund shared a look and turned back to Willow.
"Is that all?", King Edmund asked raising an eyebrow.
"Pffft, of course not silly!", Willow exclaimed waving her hands, "There's a lot more to how I got here.., Oh hey Fitzherbert! Get in here!", she greeted rushing towards Eugene.
Eugene yelped out in surprise as Willow crashed into him in a big hug.
Pascal wisely abandoned ship and left off Eugene's shoulder so he wouldn't get crushed as well.
Rapunzel saw Pascal and leaped in joy scooping him up.
"Oh Pascal! I missed you!", Rapunzel cried out cuddling him.
Pascal hugged her nose and squeaked in answer.
Meanwhile Eugene was starting to turn blue, "Hey Willow? I kinda have to breathe.", Eugene choked out.
"Oh sorry there Fitzherbert, guess I got carried away there.", Aunt Willow said dropping him.
Adira came over and looked at Willow in disapproval, "Please refrain yourself from crushing the guests."
Rapunzel watched as the Lance, who had followed Eugene, stared at Adira sadly and longly.
Adira caught him staring and turned to the king, ignoring Lance coldly.
"Are you alright your majesty?", she asked looking him over.
King Edmund sighed, "Yes I'm fine Adira."
Rapunzel then felt her heart quicken as Eugene looked at her for a moment.
There eyes met, locked into each other's for a split second, then it ended and Eugene turned to Aunt Willow.
"Umm, my name's Eugene.", Eugene reminded, "It's good to see you again, but how did you get here and why are you here?"
Aunt Willow smiled, "I guess it's destiny or I just used it wrong, one of the two."
"Used what wrong?", Rapunzel asked in unison with Eugene.
Eugene and Rapunzel looked at each other for a moment before awkwardly turning away.
Aunt Willow didn't seem to hear them as she hugged Max, who had just entered the room from the dining hall to see what the commotion was all about.
"There's my favorite stallion!", she cried out hugging his neck.
Eugene winced along with Lance, "Please don't use that word.", Eugene asked.
Aunt Willow raised an eyebrow, "Stallion? Or is it favorite?"
Max snorted in annoyance and backed away from Willow, who he wasn't particularly fond of because she had nearly destroyed Corona with her psychotic hamsters.
Rapunzel laughed awkwardly, "Stallion is a sensitive word, cause you see there's a girl named Stalyan and well...", she glanced at Eugene, "it's kinda complicated."
Rapunzel felt herself sadden, what if Eugene decided he didn't love her anymore like Stalyan?
Why was love so complicated?
"Hey, you're talking about the Baron's daughter right?", Aunt Willow piped up grabbing Maximus in a big hug again.
Adira broke apart Willow and Max, "Please Miss Willow, refrain yourself from the constant hugging." , she said again irritated.
Aunt Willow didn't seem fazed, "Well, it looks like the gang is here! Hey where's the rest?", she asked looking around.
Everyone got real quiet and awkward silence filled the air as Aunt Willow counted the group members.
"We're missing Shortie!", Aunt Willow pointed out searching the room.
Everyone let out a breath of relief as Willow walked around the halls.
"Wait, how do you know Shortie came with us?", Lance asked.
Aunt Willow shrugged, "Why wouldn't he come with you?"
Rapunzel, Eugene, and Lance looked at her.
"Well, okay then.", Eugene said moving on, "Could you tell us how you actually got here?"
"I already told you, magic.", Aunt Willow answered as she checked behind pillars for Shortie.
"Magic?!", Rapunzel and Eugene cried together shocked.
"Yeah, that's what I said.", she responded walking back to the group.
Adira looked at Aunt Willow, "Magic? What kind of magic? Can you do magic Willow?"
Aunt Willow laughed, "Can I do magic? Heck no! Haha that's hilarious! No, I can definitely not do magic."
King Edmund looked at her, "Then how did you get here?!?", he asked.
Rapunzel walked over to her aunt, "Aunt Willow, how did you get here? Did you use something?", she tried as she felt the group starting to get frustrated.
Willow nodded, "Yeah, I used this chalk.", she answered brandishing a piece of chalk in the air from her bag.
Eugene blinked, "You used chalk and you somehow landed here? Is that what you are telling me?!"
"Yup.", Aunt Willow nodded.
Lance looked at Rapunzel, "I think your aunt has lost a few screws, if you know what I mean."
Rapunzel glared at Lance, but her aunt didn't seem offended.
"Here, I'll prove it to you.", Aunt Willow said looking at them.
Then without another word she started drawing a huge circle around them with the chalk.
Shortie walked into the circle just as Aunt Willow finished drawing it, closing the circle they were all inside.
"Hey Shortie! I knew you'd show up just in time to leave!", Willow said happily hugging Shortie.
Rapunzel stared in shock as the chalk lines started glowing.
"Uhhh Aunt Willow?", Rapunzel said worried, "What's happening?"
The lines glowed brighter and brighter as magic swirled around the circle in a white wall.
"Teleporting!", Aunt Willow exclaimed just as the world went white.
An explosion rocked around them as the inside of the circle flashed with strange symbols and markings.
Suddenly everyone fell to the ground as the magic died down and they took in their surroundings.
Rapunzel gasped, "I can't believe it."
Shortie smiled, "Flying potatoes!", he pointed.
Eugene's face was ashen, "Is this Corona?"