Home Sweet Home

A/n: Im going to skip touring with Becky cause this book is about Ariana...🤣🤣 ALSO THANK YOU FOR 30k ❤️🙏🏻💋

Ari's pov:
   I want my baby back... She has been on tour for months..I havent felt her touch in MONTHS. We FaceTime, text and stuff but its not the same.

Wifey💍 is y/n & Babygirl💋 is Ari.

FaceTime:
Wifey💍: Baby I'll be home soon
Babygirl💋: I know but I miss you... she misses you.
Wifey💍: Oh she does? *smirks*
Babygirl💋: Yes love, she does. I need to feel your touch.
Wifey💍: Girl chill out cause you gonna start something ova the phone and Im not there...
Babygirl💋: I havent done anything... *says innocently*
Wifey💍: You know what, when I get home, Ima punish you cause you being very bad. You lying to me and turning me on.
Babygirl💋: please punish me baby... Ive been very bad *bites lip*
Wifey💍: Babe can you do me a favor?
Babygirl💋: Yes?
Wifey💍: Strip for me my love.
Babygirl💋: *sets the phone up and starts stripping for her*
Wifey💍: *licks lips watching Ari*
Babygirl💋: Like what you see?
Wifey💍: Yes I do... baby can you do me another favor?
Babygirl💋: what's that?
Wifey💍: play with yourself baby
Babygirl💋: You dont have to ask for that baby. *holds the phone and starts to finger herself* Fuck *moans*
Wifey💍: *moans while fingering herself* Damn babygirl. I wish I was there right now.
Babygirl💋: Me to. I wish I could feel you finger me. *moans*
Wifey💍: As soon as I get home, Im eating you out in every room *moans*
Babygirl💋: Ohhh fuck Im close baby
Wifey💍: Fuck me to
Babygirl💋: Fuckkkkk *cums*
Wifey💍: *cums along with her*
Babygirl💋: Mhmm, I need you home babe.
Wifey💍: I'll be home soon bae. I promise.
Babygirl💋: *sighs* okay
End of convo

Y/n's pov: *a day later*
  Ive been touring for 5 months with Becky G and Im finally home. I opened the house door and walked in. I set my bags down and closed the door. I had Taya pick me up so I could surprise Ari. Taya was standing next to me.

Ari's pov:
  "ARI!" Taya yelled. Im guessing she let herself in with the spare key I gave her. I got off the bed and walked downstairs seeing Taya and my beautiful fiancée. I ran to her and jumped in her arms wrapping my legs around her waist. "I missed you so fucking much." I said giving her kisses. "I missed you to babygirl." She said kissing me back. She hugged me tightly as we kissed. I missed her lips so fucking much.

Y/n's pov:
   Taya ended up leaving because Ari and I wanted to have some fun. We just finished our shower, we got out and dried off. "Im so happy you're back." She said. "Im happy to. Now we can start planning the wedding." I said with a smile. "Yes we can." She said giving me a kiss.

*time passes*

"Ari you want an all white wedding?" I asked. "Yes it's classy and cute." She said. "Can we have some type of color?" I asked. "Absolutely not." She said. "Alrighty whatever makes you happy." I said with a smile. "Obviously Im wearing a dress. What about you?" She asked. "A (Insert Your Answer here)" i said. "Aww you're gonna look so fucking cute." She said. "Me? You gonna look cute." I said. "Aww." She said.

*time passes*

Ari and I have been enjoying our time together. "Babe look at this.." She said. We were currently sitting on the couch watching youtube videos. I looked at her phone, she was showing me people talking shit about our engagement & a nude. "A nude!?" I yelled. We searched everywhere but it wasnt a nude that was leaked. It was a picture of Ari in bed.

Ari's pov:  "You cant even see anything

Ari's pov:
"You cant even see anything." I said. "Babe it's because you're naked in the picture. They're calling it a nude because you have no top on." She said. "And? I sleep naked. So fucking what? We're engaged. We've been together for a while so if they're surprised that we have sex then thats on them." I said.

Y/n's pov:
Who is my fiancée? Ariana has only been savage with that woman on my birthday and that Lola bitch. "Damn babygirl just relax. Make a tweet about it and leave it alone." I said. I don't understand why people are talking shit about our engagement. We've been engaged for months.

Ari's pov:
I tweeted "Hey babezzz, I seen the picture that was leaked. I dont know how it was leaked but I dont really care. I sleep naked & next to my fiancée. If you're surprised by that then im sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️"

I then tweeted "I love you all, but those talking shit, STOP. Spead love, not hate. Im happy with who Im with. And I know Im engaged and you probably think that I'll call it off but this is who I wanna be with for the rest of my life💋"

I put my phone down and looked at y/n. "What?" She asked smiling. "I love you." I said. "I love you to." She said smiling. She laid her head on my lap as we watched videos.

*time passes*

We just finished coming from the store. We bought a ton of snacks. Taya,Mao,Darrion & Frankie are coming over. We're going to have a spa day just to relax and be stress free.

*time passes*

We've been relaxing all day. Taya is braiding hair, Darrion is pouring champagne, Mao is playing music, Frankie and Y/n are dancing and I am singing to the songs.

Y/n's pov:
We just finished our face masks. "Babeeeeeeeee lets play truth or dare." Ari said. "Sure." I said. We all sat down. "Truth or Dare y/n?" Darrion asked. "Truth." I said. "Where's the craziest place you've had sex with Ari or in the past?" He asked. "In Frankie's house." I said. "What!?" Frankie yelled spitting out his wine making us laugh. "Where in my house Ari?" He asked her. "In the guest bedroom." She said. "Ya nasty." Darrion said.

"Ari truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to post a video on Instagram of you just cursing at nothing." I said. She let out a giggle. "Okay." She said. She opened her phone. "YOU BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU JUST STAY THERE AND LOOK AT ME? YOU FUCKING CUNT." She said to the phone then flipped the camera on a moonman award. She uploaded the video making us laugh.

*time passes*

After we partied and had fun, Ari and I went upstairs along with everyone else. Everyone went their separate ways to the guest rooms. Ari and I laid down. "Should we fuck?" Ari asked. "Damn bae." I said laughing. "Well..." She said. "Im down." I said smirking.

She climbed on top of me and took her shirt off. I leaned up and started kissing on her neck. "Mhmm." She moaned. I left a few hickies. I kissed down and showed her boobs some attention. "Babyyy." She moaned. "Yeah?" I asked looking at her. "I love you." She said. I stopped and kissed her lips flipping us over. "I love you to." I said pulling away.

*after sex*

Ari and I were laying in bed under the covers. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!!" I yelled. "I swear ya so nasty." Taya said making us laugh. "This is OUR house." Ari said. "I DONT CARE! YA NASTY." She said making use laugh. She walked out and slammed the door. "Goodnight my queen." I said kissing Ari. "Goodnight my love." She said smiling.