Cast of Characters

A/N: I understand that twelve characters may be difficult to keep track of, so I made a cast of characters that you can refer to if you forget the details of a particular character.

Jaelyn Collins

Wand:

· Hornbeam wood

· Dragon heartstring core

· 12 ½ inches in length

· Surprisingly Swishy flexibility

Relations:

· Familial: Muggle mother, pureblood father, Soon-ja (elder sister), Jungkook (twin), Elizabeth (younger adopted sister)

· Platonic: Chloe, Nadya, Yoongi, and Jimin

Age:

· Before time-skip: 11 years old (first year)

· After time-skip: 15 years old (fifth year)

Ethnicity: half Asian (Korean), half white; British

Jaelyn Collins lives in poverty in the slums of London with her mother and three siblings. She was born a half-blood to Marcia Collins (a Muggle) and a pureblood wizard on April 2, 1935. Before attending Hogwarts beginning in 1946, she wished for any other life than the one she was living and often sought out adventure to liven up her days of running errands. She looks like a feminine version of Jungkook with a bunny-like smile, round eyes, a large nose, and a similar tall stature (5 feet and 7 inches at 15 years old). She is known for her unwavering bravery.

Chloe Bennett

Wand:

· Larch wood

· Unicorn hair core

· 12 inches in length

· Quite flexible flexibility

Relations:

· Familial: Muggle mother and father, five unnamed siblings

· Platonic: Jaelyn, Jimin, Yoongi, and Nadya

Age:

· Before time-skip: 11 years old (first year)

· After time-skip: 15 years old (fifth year)

Ethnicity: white; British

Chloe Bennett lives in poverty in the slums of London with her parents and five siblings. She was born to a Muggle woman and Muggle man on July 7, 1935. Before attending Hogwarts beginning 1946, she was expected to single-handedly raise her five younger siblings while her parents scrounged for money. She has long, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin from spending much time outdoors. She is known for her mother-like care that keeps her friends from getting into more trouble than necessary.

Jungkook Collins

Wand:

· Cedar wood

· Dragon heartstring core

· 10 ½ inches in length

· Reasonably supple flexibility

Relations:

· Familial: Muggle mother, pureblood father, Soon-ja (elder sister), Jaelyn (twin), Elizabeth (younger adopted sister)