Chapter Two | The Chancellor of Earth.

"I can't believe they fucked up." Aurora ran a hand down her face, annoyed. "Actually, correction. I should have known they'd fuck up. Typical Ark bullshit."

"We got problems." Wells came prancing up, frowning as he scanned the three kids.

"Yeah, we do." Aurora snapped, barely glancing at Wells. "Your idiot father screwed us over. Again."

Wells eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a moment before he looked to Clarke, continuing. "The communications system is dead. I went to the roof, a dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires."

"And not being able to communicate with Chancellor Douche is a bad thing because...?" Aurora asked lowly, tilting her head as she stared at Wells. He looked uncomfortable with her glare and all the jabs she was sending at his father.

But before Wells could answer Clarke was once again speaking. "Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather." She gave Aurora a small shake of her head, silently saying 'Not now.' before she looked back at Wells. She turned back to the map. "See. Look."

Wells shuffled forward, staring at the map.

"This is us." Clarke started pointing at a small clearing in the center of the map. She then moved her fingers a few inches to land on a mountain. "This is where we need to go if we want to survive."

Wells was frowning again, "Where'd you learn to do that?"

Everyone went silent as Aurora glared at Wells.

His face morphed. "Your Father." He realized out loud.

Before things could get any more awkward the boy with goggles sauntered up. He spotted the map instantly, leaning over to grab it. "Ah, cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer."

Wells had turned fast, shoving Jasper away from the map. "You mind?"

Jasper raised his hands in surrender. "Whoa."

Wells looked like he was about to lunge and Aurora found the thought amusing.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Another voice appeared, one that made Aurora narrow her eyes as she crossed her arms. "Hand's off of him, he's with us."

Aurora scoffed. "I think he's dead already then."

Murphy turned his snake-like eyes to Aurora, glaring. "Shut it, Highlander."

Aurora's blood boiled as she took a threatening step forward, uncrossing her arms. "Did you suddenly forget why they call me that Murphy or should I remind you?"

His eyes narrowed further as he came closer. "Your nothing without a flame, princess."

"You willing to find out?" She shot back, glowering.

"Relax." Wells said from behind her. He grabbed her shoulder softly but that was enough to piss her off.

She whipped around slapping his hand away with a growl. "Don't touch me."

Wells eyes were wide as he backed up. He swallowed at her glare before turning to Murphy. "We're just trying to figure out where we are."

Aurora turned back to face Murphy who was smirking at her. She released another growl of anger. "Stop looking at me like that or I'll make you." She moved closer so that only inches remained between her and Murphy. Murphy didn't move but she could see in his eyes that he wanted too. His goons on the other hand had backed away.

"Calm down." Bellamy appeared now, grabbing Murphy and pulling him away but not before Murphy blew her a kiss. She snapped. Aurora lunged towards Murphy who backed away even more in fear but Bellamy had held her back which only angered her more. She pushed Bellamy away with a scoff, backing away from Murphy. Bellamy watched her carefully for a moment, as if she would pounce into action at any second. "We're on the ground!" He called so that everyone could hear. Obviously Bellamy liked the attention. "Isn't that enough for you?" He directed his final words at Wells.