Chapter Thirteen | My Sister, My Responsibility.

"Hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth from the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side." Clarke continued, staring at the sky. She then pulled her eyes to Raven, glancing at Aurora along the way. "They didn't get our message."

Raven looked sad as Clarke's words sunk in before her eyes flashed to Bellamy, darkening. Raven stormed over. "This is all because of you!"

Aurora's face hardened as Raven went to push past her but Aurora wasn't letting her. She shoved the girl away, Raven growing even more angry. Raven moved to go again and Aurora released a growl as she grabbed one of the girls arms, spinning her so that Aurora had her arm pinned behind her back. She tightened her grip painfully, Raven cringing in pain. Finn had moved closer, eyes locked on Aurora. She felt nerves in her stomach as she met his gaze. Then Bellamy was feet away, eyes locked on Raven. Aurora felt her nerves ease some at the presence of Bellamy. Bellamy gave Raven a blank look. "I helped you find the radio."

"Yeah! After you jacked it from my pod and trashed it!" Raven jerked against Aurora's hold only hurting herself more.

Clarke walked over, Bellamy moving aside. Clarke gave Aurora a look, before turning cold eyes to Raven. "He knows. Now he has to live with it."

Her words seemed to calm Raven down some but Aurora didn't make a move to let her go. She was enjoying this situation a little too much. Clarke met Aurora's eyes, giving a curt nod that let her know that Raven was calm. Aurora tightened her grip once more, Raven gritting her teeth. Then she was pushing Raven away from her, the girl stumbling straight into Finn's awaiting arms. He kept a harsh glare on Aurora as he hugged Raven. Aurora kept her eyes on his, not daring to back down.

"All I know is that my sister is out there, and I'm gonna find her." Bellamy cut in, annoyed some. He walked towards Aurora, grabbing her hand. She broke her gaze from Finn as she looked up at Bellamy. He smiled that smile he reserved for her before turning hard eyes to Finn. "You coming or what?"

Finn didn't blink at the look Bellamy held. "Yeah."

"What are we waiting for?" Bellamy called. "Move out!"

Bellamy didn't hesitate to start walking, pulling Aurora with him by the hand. She glanced back to see Clarke, Finn and Raven standing in a small circle.

Aurora sighed as she turned back around.

"Wait!"

Aurora paused, Bellamy stopping as well. She turned around but before she could figure out who had called, someone barreled right into her. Small arms wrapped around her stomach as she stumbled back from the force, her hand sliding from Bellamys. She popped her eyes wide open, relaxing at the blonde hair this person had. Clarke pulled away after a moment, hands on Aurora's shoulders. "Be safe."

Aurora smiled lightly. "I will."

Bellamy stepped closer to Aurora. "I won't let anything happen to her."

Clarke gave a nod, smiling at Bellamy and Aurora as she backed away. Aurora cleared her throat. "Be safe too."

Clarke gave another nod before turning around and heading back to Raven. Aurora felt eyes on her, spotting Finn. He was walking over slowly, gaze focused on her. She frowned, shivering before she turned back to Bellamy and took his hand again. They started walking again, Finn remaining a step behind them the whole way.

It was completely dark as they walked, Bellamy and Aurora leading the way. A half hour into the walk Finn moved to walk next to Aurora, the girl feeling his heavy gaze every few seconds. She avoided looking at him the whole time, her hand tightening on Bellamy's. He soon released her hand and wrapped his arm over her shoulders, pulling her close. She smiled as she leaned into his side, wrapping an arm around his waist. She wasn't surprised by the firmness of his torso, but surprised she hadn't noticed it that night they spent in the cave when she had practically slept on top of him.