Chapter Nineteen | It Was The Nuts.

The sun had already set by the time the three kids reached their designated spot. Everyone had a flashlight, rays of light hitting everything. Aurora sighed as she scanned the grass with a frown. "I don't see a depot."

"It's got to be here somewhere." Clarke sighed, pinching her nose.

Bellamy rolled his eyes, popping a peanut into his mouth. Aurora stared at him for a moment as he chews, rather obnoxiously. He turned his gaze to her, looked down at his plastic bag of nuts and then quite hesitantly held the bag out to her. Aurora grinned, grabbing a handful of nuts. Bellamy grunted at this, giving his now almost empty bag a pout as Aurora grinned harder, popping at the nuts into her mouth. She chewed them quickly, scanning the area for anything.

"You know, the first dropship is gonna come down soon." Clarke started, both Aurora and Bellamy tensing. Clarke gave Bellamy a look. "You can't avoid Jaha forever."

Bellamy swallowed the last of his nuts, chucking the bag to the ground with a grunt. "I can try."

"Maybe he'll be lenient." Clarke continued, frowning.

"Look, I shot the man Clarke." Bellamy said, voice gravel. "He's not gonna forgive and forget."

Clarke sighed, then looking to Aurora. "And I assume you have the same plan for James?"

Aurora shrugged. "Like Bellamy said, I can try."

Bellamy looked upset by the topic change, pausing in walking to turn to Clarke. "Let's just split up, cover more ground. Stay within shouting distance."

Clarke frowned as Bellamy grabbed Aurora's hand and dragged her away. Aurora sighs as they walk, watching as Bellamy bends down over a patch of thick grass, scanning for the hidden door. Aurora stands behind him, arms crossed as she watched. "I have this bad feeling."

"About what exactly?" Bellamy asked, raising a brow. He kept running his fingers over the grass, standing up and moving forward.

Aurora followed, stopping again a few feet away as Bellamy bent down again, repeating his earlier actions. Aurora bit her lip. "That your not telling me something."

Bellamy tensed at this, quickly moving again but Aurora didn't miss it. Bellamy sighed though. "I'm not hiding anything."

"Your not lying to me, are you?" Aurora couldn't fight the fact that something was wrong. She had noticed it on the walk over here. Bellamy was unusually silent, and if you looked close enough he was nervous. And Aurora found herself noticing the weird looks Bellamy would send her when he thought she wasn't looking.

"No."

The pair were unaware of the eyes watching them from the treeline. A boy from the 100, no older than Aurora. His hair was jet black, eyes narrowed. He slowly creeped up behind the pair, knife clutched in his hands. Just as he was about to reach Aurora though, he stopped.

"Bellamy! Aurora!" Clarke called, the boy behind Bellamy and Aurora retreating back into the safety of the woods. "Over here! I found a door!"

Bellamy straightened up, meeting Aurora's intense gaze before he headed towards Clarke. Aurora following with a frown. They reached Clarke in minutes, the girl crouched in front of what looked like an old metal door. It was in the ground, slightly elevated like that of an underground shed or outside basement doors. Aurora remembered seeing some diagrams up on the Ark of what houses looked like before the Nuclear Apocalypse that ended the world 97 years ago. Aurora watches as Clarke grabs the handle of the door and jerks it. The door doesn't budge though, rust keeping it closed. Clarke grunts as she pulls again before she blows a piece of stray hair from her face. She stands angrily. "Ugh. I think it's rusted shut."