Chapter Fifteen | Puukura

It took them a full hour before the camp walls came into view. At first, Aurora had refused to be carried, leaning on Bellamy as she limped. The blade was still stuck deep in her leg, so deep the hilt was pressing firmly against her skin. She knew it would leave a bruise. Bellamy was pissed about that fact the whole walk, trying to convince her every few seconds. She kept refusing. The more she moved the more lightheaded she got. She wasn't sure if that was from the blood loss or something else. Every step sent a jolt of searing hot pain through her and finally a half hour into the walk Aurora almost collapsed. Bellamy decided then he was carrying her whether she liked it or not. Aurora didn't have the strength to protest when he swept her off her feet bridal style, the girl just closing her eyes as she listened to Bellamy's beating heart. He carried her like that the rest of the way. Jasper and Octavia were carrying Finn on a makeshift gurney. The boy was out cold now, blood covering his shirt. Aurora had wanted Bellamy to help Jasper carry him but Bellamy flat out refused. He was glued to Aurora's side and no one blamed him.

This was the second fucking time she had been stabbed and it was less pleasant than the first.

The second they came up to the gate, Bellamy screamed to be let in, also calling for Clarke. Whatever boys were on watch pulled the gate open and they all rushed inside, calling out to Clarke.

Everyone gathered around as Clarke jogged over, slowing at the sight. "I'm here! What's up?" All she could see was Aurora in Finn arms and she rushed over, examining the knife. Aurora was quick to snap her eyes open. "No! Help Finn!"

Bellamy went to protest as Clarke's eyes widened turning to Jasper and Octavia just as they lugged Finn inside. Aurora couldn't even begin to describe the amount of horror that washed over Clarke's face in that moment. It was clear that Clarke still held strong feelings for the Space Walker, despite her better judgement. She bolted to his side, Aurora spotting Raven's face fall in shock. She wanted to feel bad for the girl who's boyfriend was dying but couldn't muster the emotion. Raven was a cheater, she stole Finn away and Aurora would always hate her for it.

"Finn?" Clarke questioned as she stared at his face. Her eyes fell to the open wound that was still bleeding, her skin turning a ghostly pale. Her voice was cracking drastically, something that told Aurora it was bad. "Oh my god."

Raven jogged over, stopping next to Bellamy and Aurora. Her eyes flashed to them for a moment before returning to her so called boyfriend. Aurora wondered if Raven knew Finn had cheated on her with Clarke. Clarke and Raven had been spending a lot of time alone and Aurora knew that Clarke would feel guilt, even if it wasn't her fault.

Clarke shoved her fingers against his neck, relaxing only a little as she felt a pulse. "He's alive." Her breathing was uneven as she pulled her eyes to Aurora again. "Get him to the dropship, now."

Drew and another boy ran over, taking Finn from Jasper and Octavia. They rushed him towards the dropship as Clarke rushed back to Aurora, scanning the knife. Her eyes were calculating as she stood there. "Bell wouldn't let me take it out." Aurora murmured, closing her eyes.

Clarke met Bellamy's eyes for a moment before glancing back at the knife. "That was a good call." Clarke's voice was still rattled from seeing Finn. "It could've hit an artery. If you had taken it out the wrong way... even nicked the artery, you would've bled to death in minutes."

Aurora sighed as Bellamy's grip tightened in worry. Raven marched over then, face filled with fear. "Clarke, can you save him?"

Clarke met Raven's eyes easily. "No, not me." Aurora's heart clenched at this. "I need my mother. I need to talk to her."