𝖔𝖓𝖊 ― bitchcraft

ONE ― BITCHCRAFT

WE WERE ALL dressed in costume masks and dark clothing, rushed through the halls of miss robichaux's academy for exceptional young witches.

we chased the new girl, in which ran frantically from madison. she finally caught up to her and pushed her down onto a table, holding her down harshly. she was so clueless, i almost felt sorry for her. then i remembered that this is what all witches go through.

i held down on her right wrist, queenie held down her left wrist along with nan, and madison pulled out a dagger. "oh dark father, we offer this flesh to you, blood, life, and all." she chanted, before pretending to stab her.

"get the hell off me!" zoe protested as she shot up. we all took off our masks and stood before her.

"jesus, sabrina, relax. we're just messing with you." madison said.

"holy shit, are you-"

"madison montgomery." madison cut her off. "movie star."

"when's the last time you've been in a movie?" queenie rolled her eyes.

"i'm nan, hi!" nan greeted.

"queenie."

"i'm billie, welcome." i said, giving her a small smile.

"zoe." she informed as she observed us.

"so bored now." madison said, looking around.

"so this is all of you?" zoe asked.

"at the moment." my mother walked down the staircase, "cordelia foxx. headmistress."

"all right, there is a van full of groceries in the driveway that needs unloading. i'll show zoe to her room, then we meet for midway gathering."

𖤐

"i swear to god, that girl looked like she was about to shit herself!" madison laughed as we stocked up the fridge with groceries.

"i know!" nan cackled.

"you know, it's really not that funny." queenie argued.

"it was to us." i disagreed.

"cause ya'll have the humor of a cracker!" queenie shot back.

madison and i rolled our eyes at queenie's comment and finished the chore.

𖤐

"hey jeeves, can i get some iceburg lettuce with a side of blue cheese?" madison mocked.

"girl, be nice to spalding!" queenie scoffed, "poor man had no tongue."

"so new girl, what you in for?" madison asked her, as if we were in prison.

"her boyfriend!" nan exclaimed.

"nan, she can speak for herself." i scoffed.

"yeah, she's not spalding." queenie mocked, a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"did ya kill him?" madison asked.

"it was a accident." zoe said, sadly.

"it was a accident, zoe! and you will find love again, a strange and unexpected love." nan smiled, her eyes shifting from zoe to me. i creased my eyebrows in confusion.

"girl, are you deaf or just stupid?" queenie snapped.

"tell us about the accident, don't spare all the gory details." madison requested.

"why are you here?" zoe asked.

"my agent staged a intervention. ever since my drunk and disorderly, i get blamed for shit that i didn't do." madison stated.

"but you did kill him.." i said.

madison retold the time she made one of the stage lights fall on the director's head using telekinesis.

"all he said was hit your mark!" queenie snapped, "do the world a favor and take a acting class, you d-list botox bimbo!"

madison giggled.

queenie stuck a fork in her wrist and stared right at madison, catching everyone off guard.

"stop it, you bitch!" madison yelled.

"stop what? i don't feel nothin, i'm a human voodoo doll!" queenie mocked.

i quickly stood up and yanked the fork away from queenie, she had always had anger issues and it was getting kinda annoying.

queenie held a knife to her own throat and stared at madison, "i'll do it." she warned.

nan snatched the knife away from her, "come on, let's go on a walk." she stood queenie up.

"fine, i wasn't hungry anyway!" queenie exclaimed.

"like anyone believes that." madison shot back.

"given the choices around here, looks like you guys are my only friends," she looked at zoe, "do you have any clothes that aren't from the gap?"

"not really, why?" zoe asked.

"you can borrow some of mine." i offered, her cheeks turned red.

"be careful, zoe." madison bagan, a small smirk dancing on her lips, "billie loves meeting the new girls; maybe a little too much."

𖤐

"you exited?" i asked zoe. she was madison and i's new roommate. madison was doing her makeup in the bathroom.

"a bit. i've never been to a frat party." she smiled.

"you'll love it, they're so fun!" i said with excitement, "can you zip me up?"

zoe walked over and placed a hand on my back, and used the other hand to pull up the zipper.

when she was done, i turned around and gave her a small smile.

"how do i look?" i asked as i showed off my velvet red dress that outlined my curves.

"good." she said nervously, than grinned at me.

madison walked out of the bathroom and smirked at us, "ready to go?"