𝖘𝖎𝖝 - aura

SIX — AURA

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY I allowed madison to kiss me.
maybe i felt like i owed it to her, she opened up to me like no one had.
but did i owe it to her? no one was willing to explain what love was to me.

i felt like i was in drowning in confusion, overwhelmed by the weight of deserve. and after everything, the emptiness in my heart never left. sometimes i would forget it's even there. but then my conscious would remind me. i tried everything to fill up the hole in my heart, one of them were madison.

maybe love was what i needed, but was this really love? it seemed to forceful to be love. from what i remember about true love, it's supposed to be mutual.

i sat on the bed fidgeting with my fingers when madison walked in.

"hey billie." she greeted.

i gave her a small smile, she sat next to me and took my hands in hers.

"you want me, don't you?" she asked, "want me to make you feel good?"

i had no idea what she meant by that, so i just shook my head. better safe them sorry, right? she looked at me in annoyance.

madison stopped and smirked at me, "i'll be right back."

madison walked out of the bathroom with zoe. she looked very nervous, she wore a towel around her body and her hair was wet. not gonna lie, she looked really hot.

madison sat next to me and kissed me on the cheek. she held out her hand for zoe to grasp and i did the same.

i felt her hand entwine with mine, it was a lot more comforting than madison's. hers was cold and forceful, to where zoe's was soft and warm.

zoe walked closer to us and dropped her towel, madison giggled as we climbed into bed together.

after everything, zoe still wanted to help me learn how to talk again.

"our journey starts today." the tablet said. she had downloaded some learning apps.

'sort some sounds and read the books.'

i looked at zoe in the eyes and reached in for a kiss, she pulled away, "i can't, not now."

"we're doing a thing downstairs, so you have to stay here, okay?" she asked, "and get real smart, so you can finally tell me what's going on in your head."

i smiled at her and she smiled back, for the first time since i returned; i felt cared for.

madison walked through the door and chuckled. zoe sat up nervously.

"relax, we're sharing her remember?" madison said.  she sat beside me and kissed me, the tension in the room felt like a knife stabbing through the calm aura zoe brought with her wherever she went.

i put my hand on zoe's knee and she held it.

"what's this?" madison asked zoe, motioning to the tablet.

"we're gonna be busy all night, now she'll have something to do." zoe explained.

"why can't she just watch porn or something?" madison asked.

"and why can't she learn something so she can live like a witch again?" zoe shot back.

madison scoffed, "be good baby, we'll have fun later."

she stood up and walked out, leaving me and zoe alone. she gave me a small smile and made her way out the door. the tablet continued to make noise, it was very loud.

she than stopped and walked back inside, taking headphones off the bedside table and plugging them in.
she put them on me and i gasped, i was shook. the sound seemed much more intense then before, like it was just for my ears. she grinned and left.