xxix | psycho witch

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE THIS PSYCHO WITCH

BILLIE FELT LIKE DYING, LIKE NOTHING WAS WORTH IT ANYMORE. sure, she was back with her mom. but she was also in a swamp house that smelled like shit and was giving her borderline ptsd, and a bunch of witches were running around panicking.

"oh my god, are we even safe here?" coco asked.

"that swamp bitch's shack might be a grimy shithole, but it's definitely secluded." madison said quietly. billie rolled her eyes.

"the only other person that knows it's here is misty, and she's off gallivanting with stevie." myrtle explained, her vocabulary was still amazing.

"oh, my poor girls." cordelia said in her sleep, clutching the blankets.

"she's there." myrtle mumbled.

cordelia started seizing out of the corner of her mouth, looking like she had a seizure. billie stood up quickly, "mom? mom?" then a scream erupted from cordelia's lips and her eyes opened.

"i saw them, but i couldn't feel them." cordelia explained, her voice started to get shaky and she started to cry, "i couldn't feel their souls, there was nothing. i couldn't bring them back! why couldn't i bring them back?!"

"oh shit." madison said under her breath.

"what?" cordelia asked.

"when we went to the house where michael was born, we found out that he could do this thing. after he kills someone, he can erase their soul. he can burn their soul so there's nothing left, they don't go anywhere, their not ghosts, they're just gone." madison explained.

cordelia stood up, striking madison's cheek with her palm. "how could you keep this from me? you put all of us in danger!"

"i told you he was the antichrist, what more do you need to know?" she shot back.

"this will do no good, none of this will bring back our girls. their gone, delia." myrtle said. cordelia began to sob into her lap.

"there must be something we can do."

"maybe there is."

"i will do anything to bring back our sisters." mallory promised to billie and madison. myrtle and cordelia were outside talking. mallory had went back in time, but it didn't go so well.

"okay." billie said.

"and i need to tell you guys something." she announced, "ever since i moved into miss robichaux's, i have had a crush. a crush on zoe. so when i bring her back, we can finally be together."

"i don't know, mallory. zoe was never into brunettes." billie explained, she wanted this bitch to back off immediately.

"i've always felt a spark between us." mallory shrugged, smiling to herself.

"i don't think so." billie mumbled.

"why not? do you like her or something?"

"bitch, i love her."