𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 - this road

SEVEN — THIS ROAD

"ZIP ME UP." the tablet said. "zip me up." i repeated in a mumble tone. somehow, that sounded familiar.

"you'll love it, they're so fun!" i said with exitement, "can you zip me up?"

zoe walked over and placed a hand on my back, and used the other hand to pull up the zipper.

when she was done, i turned around and gave her a small smile.

"how do I look?" I asked as I showed off my velvet red dress that outlined my curves.

"good." she said nervously, than grinned at me.

madison walked out of the bathroom and smirked at us, "ready to go?"

i had started to remember bits and pieces of before the accident, but it was all blurred. i knew that cordelia was in fact my mother, and that i knew madison and zoe in the past.

"movie star." the tablet spoke.

"movie star." i mumbled.

"madison montgomery." madison cut her off. "movie star."

"when's the last time you've been in a movie?" queenie rolled her eyes.

"i'm nan, hi!" nan greeted.

"queenie."

"i'm billie, welcome." i smiled.

"zoe." she informed as she observed us.

"this road goes two ways." the tablet said.

zoe walked back inside the room, she looked nervous. i quickly stood up.

i wrapped my arms around her in a embrace, after a moment she returned the gestureback.

i reached in for a kiss, but she rejected me once again.

at times like these the emptiness in my heart really hurt. i felt tears building at my eyes and a lump in my throat.

"it's not you, were under attack." she said, taking my headphones off.

"none of us are safe, we have to get you out of here." she said.

"no!" i protested.

i sighed and looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

"this road goes two ways." i said, two seconds in between each word.

"what does that mean, billie?" she asked. her eyebrows were creased.

"i love you."

she stared at me for a moment. does she not love me back? did i just make a big mistake by sharing to her my true feelings? her coffee colored eyes looked happy and alive, her pink lips curved upwards.

"i love you too." she said, giving me a small smile.

she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a embrace. she kissed my cheek as we stood together.