𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 - the end

(read the A/N for news!!)
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
— THE END

THE COVEN WAS SAFE. MALLORY HAD GONE BACK IN TIME AND SAVED EVERYONE.

Mallory had dyed her hair blonde, hoping that Billie's "advice" would help her win Zoe's heart.

Zoe stepped through the door as Cordelia and Misty's arms wrapped around each other into an embrace.

"You were able to bring Misty back." Zoe stated, Mallory nodded, a blush spread across her cheeks.

Zoe noticed Mallory's blonde hair, which looked obviously dyed. Zoe was more into natural blonde hair.

"Can you bring back Billie?" Zoe asked.

Mallory stuttered, unsure of what to say. She knew she could bring back Billie, but she didn't want to.

With her out of the picture, she could finally have Zoe all to herself.

"I- uh.. No, I can't." Mallory lied, scratching her neck awkwardly.

Zoe bit down on her lip, a large lump forming in her throat. "You really can't?" She asked quietly, afraid of crying in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry, Zoe." Mallory said, trying to make her voice sound as sympathetic as possible.

It was all a lie, she hated Billie's guts. Thank god Zoe was believing her.

Zoe nodded softly, stiffening when Mallory reached for her hand.

"We can get through it, together." Mallory gushed.

Zoe gave her a small smile, just to be polite.

On the inside, she was crying. She didn't want to hold Mallorys hand, she wanted to hold Billies.

A/N

the story is over!!

i'm sorry it had to end this way, but i feel like it's more of a realistic ending.

also, sorry i didn't finish writing about the michael langdon bit. i really didn't know what to do and it would probably be boring to read anyway.

it broke my heart to end it so negatively, and that's why im coming out with a alternative ending soon!

it will fulfill all of your ZILLIE hopes. (:

— XOXO, CASSIE. 💘