xvi | billie foxx

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

third person's pov

zoe awoke with a gasp, she was back from hell.

"what happened to you?" queenie asked her.

zoe ignored the girl's question and crawled over to billie, who was laid on the ground with her eyes closed and her lips parted.

"why isn't she waking up?" zoe asked.

"she's running out of time." madison mocked.

zoe pulled the girl into her lap and prayed to god that she would wake up.

"i'm here," zoe whispered, "i'll always be with you."

there were only a few grains of dust left in the timer, each of the grains resembled a speck of hope. but they were all falling through the cracks.

"come home!" zoe begged, her breath hitched with each sob. she couldn't see anything, her vision was blocked by the tears flowing out of her chocolate brown eyes that billie loved to get lost in.

myrtle watched zoe sob, her heart was filled with sympathy for the young witch.

cordelia held misty and billie's hand and whispered a spell to bring them back under her breath, but it was no use. a few sobs escaped her lips.

zoe held the girl close to her until she felt nothing there, billie was gone for good.

a/n: sunflower; act two release date: september third.