xxvii | violate

CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN
VIOLATE

BILLIE FOXX FIDGETED AS BILLIE dean howard drove, they'd been driving for two days and were still very far away from the coven. and billie still wasn't comfortable around billie dean.

"billie, you don't have to be so reserved around me. i know more about you then you think." billie dean said, tapping her finger against the steering wheal.

"excuse me?" billie asked, barely looking up from her lap.

"billie foxx, child of the supreme, grandchild of the supreme, a gay girl." she explained, leaning in to observe the traffic.

"if you want to make me known for who i'm related to and my sexual orientation, then yeah, sure." billie said sarcastically.

"no, you're more then that. stuff you don't talk about, but can only think about." billie dean said.

billie turned her head towards her, biting the inside of her mouth to stop her from snapping at her.

"if you have something to say then just say it." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"you don't fucking know me. i was bullied for being a lesbian until i was old enough to quit school, and then i had to listen to madison's bullshit after that. i stayed in a witch-house for my whole life, i met a girl who made me happy and then i literally died.

"-got resurrected and everyone talked to me like i fucking five years old. then i die again, and come back wondering where the fuck i am. you don't know me."

"fuck," madison cursed, "so basically, our new supreme is pure evil! we should go, cordelia will know how to give rid of him." she stood up.

"it won't be so easy." vivian spoke, appearing by the doorway.

"vivian." ben said, standing up.

"ben." she repeated.

"are we speaking again?" he asked quietly.

"i don't know yet." she replied bluntly.

"every house has a cold spot, i think we just found it." behold muttered.

"i never stopped loving you." ben admitted.

"i know, but i never stopped hating him." she said, taking ben's hands in hers, "and i could never forgive you for needing michael. but now i've realized that maybe you've never had a choice."

their heads turned to the door as their baby cried, "you're baby needs you ben. he needs his father." ben nodded glumly and stepped out the door.

"what you're dealing with here is not just evil, michael is not just a bad witch for you to exterminate."

"what is that supposed to mean?" madison asked.

"'then i saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea, and all who dwell on the earth shall warship him.'"

"madison, madison!" behold spat as she rushed down the staircase.