xxx | madison's personality

CHAPTER THIRTY — MADISON'S PERSONALITY

"A THOUSAND NUCLEAR BOMBS? HOW CAN WE STOP THAT?" mallory asked.

"we can't. michael's already too powerful. he can counteract everything we hope to try." cordelia explained.

"god, i finally find my place in the world and now it's all gonna end. i am not ready to die. oh, not to make it all about me." coco whined.

"actually, it is all about you now. your father will be purchasing tickets for you and your family to inhabit one of the cooperatives outposts." myrtle explained.

"coco is the plan? the calorie counter's gonna save humanity?" madison scoffed.

"no, mallory is. coco is going to secure her place at the bunker. we have one chance to use tempus-infinituum. we can't risk trying it until mallory is ready." cordelia corrected.

"the only place where we know you'll survive is under michael's nose. in one of his bunkers." myrtle added.

"he can smell a witch a mile away like some kind of evil truffle pig! he'll kill her before she can do anything."

"that's why we're gonna place them both under an identity spell. you'll forget that you're witches, you'll forget everything you ever knew about yourselves. the spell will give you new identities, new personalities.

-your job will be to demean mallory, make her doubt herself in order to suppress her natural powers so that no one can detect her magic."

"we've modeled your new personality after madison." myrtle explained to coco.

"no, there must be another way!" coco whined.

"consider it an upgrade." madison shot back.

"why can't you send her or something?" mallory scoffed, pointing at billie.

"because i'm not a test subject, you are." billie shot back.

"girls, stop it! we're not sending billie because she's my daughter and i can't lose her again."