xxviii | negative energies

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ―― NEGATIVE ENERGIES 

"NEGATIVE ENERGIES, YOU MUST LEAVE NOW. EVIL PRESENCES, LEAVE THIS SPACE. only light and healing energy is allowed here." the witches chanted, queenie moved her finger along the words.

"clearly that mantra's bullshit." michael said as soon as he stepped through the door, all the witches turned their gaze towards him in shock, "oh, come on, you can't be that surprised to see me."

"fuck no, you were prophesied darling." bubbles snapped, her eyes roaming the table until they saw the glass of champagne. she took it in her hand and lifted it upwards, "up yours."

"i told cordelia what i was going to do to all of you, i have deaths to avenge." michael threatened.

with a quick movement of zoe's hand, all the needles went flying at michael's head. he stopped them and sent them back to the witches. they pierced into their skin and immediately started pouring blood out. mead walked into the room.

"mead? how the fuck are you here?!" queenie gasped.

"i was built for this." she said in a robotic voice, she removed her arm and pointed the built-in gun right at zoe, striking her and queenie to the ground.

michael and mead looked at eachother, proud of what they just did and walked out of miss robichaux's.

billie jogged down the hall, she was the happiest that she ever was. she was finally going to get her life back. zoe, her mom, misty day, she had missed them so much.

she turned into the dining room, her smile leaving her face when she saw the corpse of one of the witches. she walked around until she saw zoe, and she felt like she was dead. 

after minutes of sobbing, she felt a grasp on her wrist.

a/n: surprise! sunflower will be completed this weekend.