𝖙𝖜𝖔 - cold and dark

TWO — COLD AND DARK

THE GIRLS AND I WALKED INTO the party with our skanky dresses and painful shoes. immediately, a girl walked up to madison and they walked away together.

zoe stood in the corner as i walked to her with two drinks in hand. "thought you looked thirsty." i said as i handed her one drink.

"is that your superpower, you can sence dehydration?" she joked.

i laughed as i took a sip of my drink, "so, billie, i hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your power?" she asked.

"transmutation." i replied, she looked at me confused. "teleportation, in simpler terms."

"ah. got it, i definitively have a lot to learn here." she said.

"of course you do, but you'll have the girls and i to help out." i gave her a small smile.

she nodded, sadly. "i appreciate it, billie."

zoe was soft, i could feel it.

"i don't want to talk about me anymore." zoe said.

"your the first hot girl who doesn't want to talk about herself." i said, she chuckled at my statement.

she paused for a second, her smile turning into a straight face.

"look, billie, i like you. i like you a lot. but it's not gonna work out." she said bluntly, "have you seen madison anywhere?"

"no, should we look for her?" i asked.

i was hurt by her rejection, but i knew it was for the best. jeez, how dumb could i be to flirt with a girl who killed everyone she had sex with?

"yeah," she nodded, "i'll look upstairs." she said.

i nodded as we aparted, i searched the whole downstairs and then walked upstairs to find zoe.

i walked into the first bedroom and what i saw shocked me.

"oh my god, is she okay?" i asked as i rushed to madison's side, "i think that frat gang raped her.." zoe said, "they went back to their bus."

"you stay here, i will not let them get away with this!" i declared.

"wait, please be careful." she said, holding my hand, stopping me from leaving.

"i will." i promised and she let go.

i stood still and closed my eyes, when i opened them i was in front of the frat bus.

i quickly rushed inside and saw some boys laughing as they watched a video on their phone. i got a closer look and it was of madison.

i quickly smacked the phone out of their hand, "your a rapist!" i spat.

"woah, calm down. if you wanted a turn you could've asked!" a guy mocked. i winced at his perversion filled words before i slapped him across the face. everyone made a dumb "oooh" sound as he stood up.

"you're gonna regret that." he said as he charged towards me.

but before anything could happen, everything went black. the only thing i heard was screams and yells, and everything was cold.

i slowly closed my eyes as everything went numb. i started to forget what physical feelings were, all i felt was heaviness and the cold air.

i took a final breath and accepted my fate, my eyes closed tiredly and i then i knew; i was dead.