xv | the great keets

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

— this chapter takes place episode eleven: protect the coven.

third person pov

the fiery red haired myrtle snow stood alone, playing her mystery of a instrument.

"you wanted to see me?" zoe asked.

"come in, zoe," she beckoned, "sit down. i have something for you."

the brunette took the oddly shaped box in her hand and looked for the opening.

"good god, chickie, don't open it! you'll be blinded by the sheer craftsmanship!" myrtle stopped her.

"erm, ok. what is it?" zoe asked.

"my only possession of value; a sapphire and topaz harvester ant made for me by joel roselthal; the fabergé of our time." myrtle explained.

"-the harvester ant is one of the most venemous creatures in the world along with fiona."

zoe's jaw tightened in annoyance at the badtalk about her love's grandmother. "i'd prefer you not talk bad about her." zoe told her.
fiona may have been a bad supreme and mother; but she was still billie's nana.

"alright." myrtle agreed.

"anyway, do you want me to wear this?" zoe asked.

"you could never pull it off, darling. only lee radziwill and myself could do it justice," myrtle said, "now listen to me carefully. i want you to hock it incase of a emergency."

"i'm completely lost here." zoe scoffed.

"you're leaving this coven, zoe, and you're taking billie with you."

"i do love billie, but i'm not leaving." zoe said.

"i watched you and billie together at nan's funeral," she cut her off, "such a pair. so much in love. she could barely keep her eyes off of you, she looked at you like you were the only one on earth.

-as the great keets would say; more happy love! more happy, happy love! forever warmed and still to be enjoyed, forever panting and forever young."

myrtle stepped away from her instrument, "if you stay, your life is in grave danger."

"i can handle madison." zoe said.

"she'd slit your throat, then sleep like a baby," myrtle chuckled, "i understand madison; the depth of her cynicism."

"-go, you and billie. run away together and start your life over."

"i'm committed to this coven." zoe argued.

"so was i, and i burned at the stake for it!" myrtle shot back.

"what if i'm the next supreme?" zoe asked.

"all the more reason to run. if madison doesn't end you, fiona will. zoe, you have a girl that loves you!" myrtle croaked.

"because she's damaged goods." zoe said, earning a slap from myrtle that left her cheek red.

"how dare you be so unromantic, and so very very selfish!" myrtle snapped, "our dear cordelia plucked her eyes out to protect this coven, and you have the gall to ignore my words of warning and support."

"-now, take these tickets to epcot and my jar jules and pack your bags."

zoe stared down at the items myrtle gave her before pulling her into a hug.