xxv | the white witch

CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE
THE WHITE WITCH

CORDELIA CHUCKLED AS MISTY DAY SHOVED multiple crackers in her mouth.

"i'm starving, they don't serve solid food in hell." misty explained, everyone besides madison let out a small chuckle.

the doors rumbled open as stevie nicks stepped inside, "hello witches."

everyone stood up besides cordelia and misty.

"oh my god." misty murmured as she swallowed her crackers.

"you called the white witch?" misty asked. cordelia nodded, her face was the essence of glee.

"this is for you, misty." stevie said, giving her a small smile.

ariel sat at the piano playing 'gypsy,' by fleetwood mack, stevie's shawl was draped over her shoulders as she sang the song. misty watched in admiration.

zoe forced a smile onto her face, her once tear stained cheeks had dried. she didn't want to make this moment all about her. as much as she wanted billie to come back, and as much as it was unfair that cordelia was getting her happily ever after with the one she loved, it wasn't zoe's moment.

billie stared at her reflection of the car mirror as billie dean drove. she didn't recognize herself anymore - she had been replaced by a silhouette of who she used to be. hell had beaten her and stole everything she had built for herself.

"hope you aren't in a hurry, this rust bucket drives slow." billie dean apologized.

"i don't mind." billie lied. her coven was in danger and she could feel it; she needed zoe.

"i'm going there to do what?" madison asked.

"use your powers and all your training to find out everything you can about michael." cordelia ordered.

"why?" madison asked in disbelief.

"because he's a danger to all of us." cordelia explained.

"you know, michael's the one that brought me back. don't you think i'd be loyal to him or something?" madison asked.

"you're only loyal to yourself."

madison frowned at cordelia's words. hell changed madison, she used to be only loyal to herself until she realized there's a greater good inside of her.

"when do we leave?" behold asked, coming in and shutting the door behind him.

"sorry ladies, if eavesdropping saved money, i'd be richer than amazon." behold said.

"what did you hear?" cordelia asked.

"all of the best parts. and if you're going to dig dirt on one of my own, i'm going with you." he said, looking cordelia up and down.

"i travel alone." madison chuckled.

"m'kay, maybe i'll just go to michael. see what he thinks about all of this." behold smirked.

"why wouldn't you do that anyway?" cordelia asked.

"maybe i have my own concerns about him." behold said quietly.

"do you know something about him?" cordelia asked.

"maybe just a gut feeling; a bad one." behold admitted.

"all right. you go together." cordelia agreed.

"great," behold said sarcastically, "i claim the isle seat."

madison fake laughed mockingly.

"the destination." cordelia said, handing madison a key.

"what's so special about this place?" madison asked.

"it's where it all began."

a/n:  why do i stan behold...
anyway, i have a The 100 fanfic in my drafts. should i publish it?