𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

BILLIE WALKED THROUGH THE ENTRANCE BACK TO THE NORMAL WORLD.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips, she was finally away from that literal hell hole and she was back home, right where she wanted to be. She was no longer a zombie, she was herself again.

Her mom rushed up to her, throwing her arms around her. Billie hugged back, her lips curved into a smile.

Cordelia pulled away, revealing Mallory who looked annoyed. Billie didn't even know who she was, so she ignored her.

"Billie!" Misty gushed, pulling her into a hug.

"Good to be back," Billie said as she hugged back.

"Is Zoe here?" Billie asked once Misty pulled away from her.

Cordelia nodded softly, a smile on her face.

Billie looked into the other room, a happy feeling washing away the empty feeling in her heart. All she felt was love.

Billie rushed up to Zoe, pulling her into a embrace. It felt like more then a embrace, she felt whole again.

Zoe was confused at first, but then she recognized the blonde hair and the porcelain skin, it was Billie.

Billie was home.

A/N

okay, thats the end of Sunflower.

feel free to ask any questions!!

also i made an edit of Billie and Zoe but i cant put in the video unless i put it on youtube 😣
i hope u all had fun reading, and thanks to everyone who put up with my slow updates and horrendous writing. ♡