𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊 - temper tantrums

NINE - TEMPER TANTRUMS

ZOE KNEELED BESIDE the bathtub with a candle in hand, while chanting a latin spell. i watched her in curiosity.

i crawled near the tub and looked in, "fiona, i knew it." zoe muttered.

"i knew it." she said and chuckled, giving me a smile.

she looked into the tub, "my god, it was the both of them."

"they drowned her, why would they kill nan?" she asked.

our heads turned as madison opened the door, "what have we here? a romantic bubble bath?"

"i was trying to figure out what happened to nan." zoe corrected.

madison rolled her eyes and picked at her nails.

"don't you care at all?" zoe asked.

"have you met me?" madison scoffed.

zoe stood up and glared at her, "misty was right, we should've let you rot."

she walked out of the bathroom and i followed.

madison sat me down on the bed, "here. zoe and i need to talk." she shoved headphones on me.

"what's the deal zoe? we were supposed to share billie, then you had to go fall in love with her." she said, annoyed.

"no i didn't." zoe said, my heart sank.

"so it wouldn't bother you if i got on my knee pads and did her right here, right now?" she mocked.

"if she wants it, be my guest." zoe glared.

"thanks, you're a peach." she said, taking off my headphones. she got on her knees and started unbottoning my jeans.

"you don't owe anyone anything." nana's words replayed in my head.

"no!" i yelled and shoved her to the ground.

zoe turned around and watched me in confusion.

"not anymore, i love zoe." I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her, she returned the embrace.

"you think you can just throw me away?" madison asked, "for some junior varsity mall rat?"

zoe backed away from me and walked towards madison.

"i made you, billie, not her. you owe me." she glared.

"no she doesn't, she's not your slave." zoe shot back.

madison looked at the mirror and it shattered, loudly. "god, you're such a brat!" zoe spat.

paintings fell off the walls, making a once clean room into a victim of a tantrum.

one of the paintings fell onto zoe's head, she fell to the ground.

"no!" i yelled and ran to zoe.

"what is all that racket?" a lady with red hair stormed in.

I held zoe in my arms as we sat on the ground together, the lady took a quick glance and chuckled, "madison, you are the worse kind of hollywood cliche, a bobble head with crotcheless panties!"

"and you're a dried up old hot pocket but i don't judge." madison shot back.

"you can't speak to me that way, i'm your elder." she ordered.

"welcome to the resolution, carrot top. as the next supreme, i'm gonna drag this coven out of the dark ages. crotchless panties for everyone." madison said, smirking.

"-and as for you, putting you back together was fun, but taking you apart is going to be even more fun." she said, lighting a cigarette and glaring at me.

me and zoe glanced at eachother as madison stomped out of the room.