xxxi | the apocalypse

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE — THE END

BILLIE PUSHED HER ARM UPWARD, FEELING THE FAMILIAR BREEZE at her finger tips. she finally clawed her way out of the dirt and a cough escaped her lips.

"i thought it would be daylight." billie murmured, looking up at the dark sky that was surrounded in stars, a crescent moon in the midst of it all.

"that sucked ass! i had worms crawling up my nose and who knows where else." madison scoffed, "how long had we been buried down there?"

"oh, i don't know. a year, maybe too." myerle croaked. "delia, you felt it too."

billie ran a hand through her blonde hair, it was a bit tangly. some pieces of grey dirt fell out of it, and she scrunched her nose in disgust.

'i am never sleeping in dirt ever again.'

"it's time."

cordelia, madison, myrtle, and billie all walked through the large gate. fog surrounded them.

the four witches looked down at coco, mallory, and some voodoo girl. they were dressed very strangely, it almost made billie laugh.

"i don't know what's going on." mallory mumbled, taking off her glasses.

"oh, you poor dear. to be raised up and released from an identity spell at  the same moment." myrtle said.

"can someone please tell me what's going on?" mallory complained, standing up, "what do you mean 'identity spell'"

"we placed it under you for your protection, coco too. it kept you from knowing your true self." cordelia explained.

"why?" mallory asked.

"because you're special, mallory. and we need you. we need all of you."

"you're on your own with that shit. i'm not here to defeat anyone." the voodoo bitch hissed.

"how can any of you defeat me when i've already won?" michael asked, appearing at the staircase with mead by his side.

"you haven't won." cordelia scoffed.

"perhaps you haven't noticed the state of the world." michael said sarcastically.

"it's almost as bad as your dinner jacket! but at least the world can be saved." myrtle mocked. billie tried not to laugh.

"by you?" michael asked.

"by all of us." cordelia hissed.

"hey, get the wax out of your ears. i'm here to watch."

"but i'm not." coco said sternly, walking up to michael, "just don't let me die again, it really sucked the first time."

"when i'm done, you'll all wish you were still dead." michael threatened.

"i always thought the world would end with fire and ice, nor witches and warlocks." myrtle thought out loud.

"the seventh seal has been broken. wormwood has fallen from the sky and turned the rivers to blood and fire. the bottomless pit has been opened and my swarms of locusts and scorpions have ravaged humanity. the world has been remade in my father's image." michael smirked.

"darling, it seems daddy didn't tell you the most important rule of bringing on the apocalypse. if you want to finish the job, the thing you have to do first is give rid of all the witches." myrtle chuckled.

"i could annihilate you all in a second and the world would go on without missing a beat. you all would be forgotten in the rubble of the past. but i want to give you a future, fall to your knees and accept me as your lord and savior and i will bring you to the table as my obedient subjects."