xxiii | private hell

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

MICHAEL LANGDON LAID ON THE FLOOR MURMURING the latin spell under his breath. the witches and warlocks stood above him, all were worried.

"descensum." he said.

michael walked down a black hallway, before stopping infront of one door and stepping inside.

misty day put her two hands over the dead frog, and it croaked coming alive.

"mr, kingery, she did it again!" a boy with a bad haircut said.

the teacher walked over to misty's desk, "where's the disected frog?"

"its right there, she brought it back to life!"

"shut up, bobby. she put a live one there to trick you, but the tricks on her. pick up that scaffle."

"please don't make me." misty begged.

"if you won't dissect a live one, you will dissect a dead one." he said, making her hold the scaffle.

"no, i don't want to kill a living thing, please! you can't make me!" she continued to beg.

"you kill it or i'll have a talk with your parents." he said as he forced her to cut open the frog's stomach, blood poured out of it. misty let out a long sob as all the students, aka demons, gave her a look full of judgement.

the scene repeated over and over, getting more painful for her each time.

"if you won't dissect a dead one-" the teacher started, then blood started pouring out of his mouth and he fell to the ground.  michael stood behind him with a knife.

"are you here to save me?" she asked.

michael had one last place to go.

he headed down the black hallway and walked into another doorway.

young billie foxx sat at her school desk as she wrote down her school work.

the boy behind her tapped her shoulder, she turned around and he handed her a piece of paper.

"thanks?" she whispered and turned around, she opened the paper.

it was a picture of billie with the words "fucking faggot" written over her eyes, billie looked at the picture in shock.

the teacher rushed over to her desk, "what is going on here?" he snapped.

"i didn't do anything.." she said.

he took a look at the paper and a small chuckle escaped his lips, michael stepped in and pushed him out of the way.

michael gasped and sat up, everyone gathered around him.

"well, that's that." madison said.

"this was not a fair test!" ariel snapped.

"what happened? where's misty and billie?" cordelia asked.

"isn't it obvious, dear? they're right where they've been the last-"

right beside michael,  misty laid with her eyes closed. she was in the same outfit she was right before she left.

cordelia kneeled down to sit next to her as misty's eyes fluttered open.

"but where's billie?" zoe asked, a few tears falling down her cheeks.

"i had her.." michael said, then a few warlocks pulled him away from the scene.

"am i?" misty asked.

"yes, you're back! you're safe!" cordelia smiled.

as misty stood up to hug everyone, a faint cry escaped zoe's lips. where was billie? why didn't she return?

MURDER HOUSE.

"please just talk to her." tate begged.

"what do you want me to say?" ben scoffed.

there heads turned to the couch ben was sat on, where suddenly a blonde girl laid on. not just any girl, billie foxx.