6.

Elle's pov
I walk inside after being with Bridget. I took two tests and they both came back positive. I still just don't know if I believe it.

"Dinners almost ready." Mom says as I walk inside.

"I just ate, thanks though." I say.

"Okay." She says and smiles as I walk upstairs.

I walk into my room and shut the door. I plop down onto my bed.

-

• A week later •

Elle's pov
"I'm pregnant." I say to Mason.

"What?!" He says. I wipe a tear away from my eye.

"Can you abort?!" He says.

"I don't want to." I say in a whisper.

"Why wouldn't you want to??!" He says angrily.

"It's a baby Mason. A baby that has done absolutely nothing wrong." I say. He groans.

"If you don't want to be apart of our baby's life then leave. Just remember how your life is not knowing who your father is." I say.

He thinks for a minute and we sit in silence.

"I'm sorry I blew up. I just need some time to think. You understand right?" He asks.

"I do." I say.

He nods and kisses my cheek as he walks away from the park. I take a second to breathe as a tear rolls down my cheek. I wipe it away and text Bridget telling her what happened.

-

• Two weeks later •

Elle's pov
So know just Mason, Bridget and I know I'm pregnant. Mason and I have spoken a few words but not many. I wanna tell Riley and Chloe today. I'm just not sure how.

I texted them both to meet me at the park, (where I apparently like to tell people I'm pregnant nowadays). As I'm walking to the park I start thinking of how I'm going to tell them.

I've been extremely emotional the past few weeks. I wipe a tear away.

I just can't stand the thought of my best friends in the whole world to judge me on this.

I sit down at the park table notice both of them walking towards me. I pull my sunglasses down encase I cry. They sit across from me.

"Everything okay?" Chloe asks.

"Mhm." I mumble.

"Why did you want to meet here?" Riley asks looking around.

"I have to tell you guys something." I say. They look at me concerned.

"You can tell us anything." Chloe says and Riley nods.

"You Guys are gonna judge me. Hard." I breathe out.

"But... I'm pregnant." I say. I look up at there faces and they're both shook.

"You had sex...? With Mason...?!" Chloe says.

I nod my head. I can't help but break down. Riley stands up and pulls me into a tight hug. This is what I've needed for the past few months. A hug.

"Elle it's okay." Riley says.

"Sorry I was just trying to process things." Chloe says and jumps to my side.

After I'm calmed down I sit up.

"How long have you known?" Riley asks.

"I've been trying to deny it for months know. You guys can't tell anyone! Mason, Bridget and you two are they only ones who know!" I say.

"Bridget?" Chloe says.

"She's in the same situation and I needed advice." I shrug.

"Do you know roughly how far along you are?" Chloe asks.

"Around four to five months." I say.

"Woah. You're barely showing!" Riley says.