46.

mason.wood

liked by _ellerose , chloe_collins and 3,690 others mason

mason.wood Hadley ❤️

390 comments

~

Elle's pov

"Wait Hadley is almost 6 months old... so how long have you and Mason been sleeping together?" I frown.

"Since December..." Riley says awkwardly.

"You're kidding, so even after Hadley was born he still wasn't careful?"

"No he was careful, for the most part."

"I just don't get it. You weren't this type of girl. I mean you judged me for sleeping with him."

"I know I did, but I was a different person."

I frown, "It's been a year."

"My parents are getting divorced." She spits out.

I sit there stunned.

"What- How long have you known?" I ask putting my hand on top of hers.

"Since November." She swallows.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"I wasn't allowed to tell anyone. My parents dont want their name to go to shame."

"I wouldn't have told anyone." I reassure her.

"I know." She sniffs. "After I found that out I just stopped talking to everyone. I blocked you out, I blocked Chloe out, everyone at school and I started talking to other people."

"Stuck up ones of course, even they would praise you for being such a good mom."

I frown.

"Thats when I started talking to Mason. At the start it was just so I could be talked about but then I really felt for him. I told him everything about my parents and even why I stopped talking to you. That was like the first thing he asked." She rambles.

"So why did you sleep with James?"

"He gave me attention. It's really that simple. Mason and I had been fighting so I went to a party and I slept with James." Riley says as her eyes water.

"Ever since the party he's always sending me messages about doing it again and I turn him down, time after time. I'm gonna sound like a hoe- but every time I get a message from him I get butterflies."

"What about Mason?"

"I don't know." She shrugs. "We talk and then we don't. I still feel for him but I'm just not sure it's the same anymore."

"Maybe you should ask James to take the paternity test." I say after a minute.

"Why?"

"I honestly think he'll take it better than Mason." I say.