31.

_ellerose

liked by brax

liked by brax.tyler , chloe_collins and 101,009 others
_ellerose You can't tell by this photo but I am struggling to carry her 😂

1,309 comments

chloe_collins I LOVE HER 😍

~

Elle's pov
I picked up my Jeep the other day and I loveee it! Braxton and I are officially, official! Today we're filming a boyfriend vs best friend.

Which is Braxton vs Chloe. My money is on Chloe... Braxton's money is probably on Chloe too.

There's a knock at the door so I walk downstairs with Hadley on my hip. I walk to the door and open it.

"Package for Elle Adkins?" The mail women asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Sign here." She says and I sign. She looks at me weird, probably noticing I'm young - holding a baby - and should be in school.

She passes me the package and I take it. "Thank you." I say.

"Have a nice day." She says and walks away.

I shut the door. I walk into the kitchen. I sit Hadley in her bumbo on the counter.

I rip open the package and see it's a parcel from a baby clothing company. They were really cute clothes and bows for Hadley.

I read the note.

'Hey Elle! Thank you so much for letting us send you our favorite pieces for Hadley. Hope you love them as much as we do! :)'

They dm'ed me a few weeks ago for a sponsorship and I agreed. They're clothes are really cute so who could turn that down.

I set them on the counter and take a picture. I type 'Thank you @bunnyboo ! I can't wait for Hadley to wear them!' I post it then make a video.

"Hey guys, if you're looking for some cute baby clothes check out Bunny boo. Use code Elle at check out for 15 percent off! They have the cutest clothes so you won't regret it!" I say and tag bunny boo.

I post it and put my phone in my pocket.

~

I open the door and Braxton walks in. I shut the door and hug him. I peck him on the lips.

"How was school?" I ask.

"Alright. How's your day been?" He asks.

"Good." I say.

We sit down on the couch together.

"I know this is out of know where but I just want to say that you do mean a lot to me. I know I don't always seen so appreciative but I just have a lot going on... all the time. It is no excuse but it just means a lot that you're always here for me. I never thought that anyone would ever want to be with me after I had Hadley but you proved me wrong." I smile.

He kisses me. "I'm always here for you both." He smiles.

~

I set up the camera infront of my bed. I press record.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Sure." Braxton says and sits on the end.

I sit next to him and Chloe sits next to me with Hadley on her lap.

"Hey guys, Welcome back to my channel. If you're new here I'm Elle and this is my daughter Hadley. Today we are filming a Best Friend vs Boyfriend, so I'm here with my best friend Chloe and my boyfriend Braxton." I say.

"So Chloe and I have known eachother... since birth. So over 16 years." I say.

"Bestie since birth." Chloe smiles.

"Trueee. Braxton and I have known each other..." i think.

"Probably for a year or two but we've only been really talking to eachother for like 4 months or so." He says.

"Yeah so... my money is on Chloe but Brax could surprise us. Chloe and Braxton have actually been friends for a while, how long?" I ask.

"Like 5 or 6 years?" Chloe says more as a question.

"Sounds about right." Braxton nods.

"Okay, so whoever highfives my hand first gets to guess first." I say.

They both nod.

"First question... When is my birthday?" I read from my phone.

Chloe highfives me first. "December 6!" She says.