18.

_ellerose

liked by chloe_collins , bridget and 18,628 others _ellerose Hadley's first target trip was a success! 🙌 She slept most of the time, we ran into some fans, I had a pink drink and we bought some cute clothes

_ellerose Hadley's first target trip was a success! 🙌 She slept most of the time, we ran into some fans, I had a pink drink and we bought some cute clothes.
Check out my new YouTube video for the full experience. 😉💕

621 comments

chloe_collins Umm... why wasn't I invited? 🥺

_ellerose @chloe_collins u were at school, next time I'll wait until after school hours. 😘💋

-

Elle's pov
"So tell me again why you have to go Miami. I was to distracted by this cuteness the first time." Chloe asks while looking down at Hadley in her arms.

"My Dad is going on holidays with his girlfriend during Christmas so we won't be able to see him so Avery, Hadley and I have to go earlier." I say as I put Hadley's clothes in her suitcase.

"I'm gonna miss her." Chloe says and pouts.

"I wish you could come!" I say.

"It's your family Christmas!" She says.

"Yeah but like when I'm in the shower who's gonna keep an eye on Hadley?" I ask.

"Maybe you should take Mason?" She says.

"Too awkward." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"We'd have to share a room and it would just be weird. Avery's coming so I'll just have to wait for Hadley to sleep before I have a shower or whatever." I say.

I make sure Hadley suitcase has enough clothes, diapers, wipes, bibs, binkys, extra blankets, extra bottles and extra formula.

I zip up Hadley's suitcase. I put it against the wall and pack the diaper bag.

"If I make her bottle can you feed it to her?" I ask.

"Duh!" She says and I smile.

I walk out of the room and downstairs. I grab a premade bottle from the fridge and warm it up. I take it upstairs and pass it to Chloe. I grab a burp cloth and a bib and give it to her too.

"Thank you!" I say. She smiles at me.

I put a blanket and a swaddle into the diaper bag. A few extra outfits. More then enough diapers. As well as wipes. Then I put extra binkys in there and bibs. I also put the baby carrier in there as well.

I put my my extra camera batteries and chargers in there. As well as my purse.

"You cool with her for a second?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll just yell out if I need help." She says and smiles.

I nod and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs where moms sitting in the living room.

"Mom? What do you think about someone coming with me and Avery tomorrow?" I ask.

"Who?" She asks.

"I don't know, I just don't think I can lug everything around just me and Avery." I say truthfully.

"True but I don't know who should go." She says.

"Maybe Chloe?" I say.

"That might be a good idea." She says.