13.

_ellerose

liked by bridget, chloe_collins and 3,993 others _ellerose they're gonna date once they both outta the womb

_ellerose they're gonna date once they both outta the womb. jk 🤪 (not really 🤗)

401 comments

bridget No jk. They will. 😂

_ellerose @bridget 😂💞

-

Elle's pov
I'm 38 weeks which means the baby can come at anytime! I'm so freakin nervous. Everything's gonna change.

I'm not gonna be able to see my friends as much. I won't be at school, instead I'll be changing diapers and feeding a baby.

Mason and I are filming a YouTube video today so I do a little makeup. I set up my camera and wait for Mason. He walks in the room a little while after.

"Hey." I say and give him a hug.

"How are you today?" He asks.

"I still have a few small contractions not very often and that's about it." I say and laugh.

"So you cool doing this video? You don't have to." I say.

"No it's fine." He says and smiles.

We sit down in front of my camera. I go to reach to turn it on but Mason does it because can't really reach.

"Thank you." I laugh and so does he.

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel. Today I'm 38 weeks pregnant so little girl can come at anytime. This is Mason. He is... my-" he cuts me off.

"Baby daddy." He says and we laugh.

"Eww! Don't say that!" I laugh and lightly punch his arm.

"He is my ex boyfriend and our baby's dad." I say.

"You guys wanted to see a q and a before the baby is born. So that's what we are doing today! We might do one a few months after the baby is born, if we're still getting along." I mumble the last bit and we both laugh.

"So I asked you guys on Instagram some questions to ask us and we're going to answer them." I say and grab my phone.

I go onto my camera roll as I screen shot them earlier.

"The first question is why are you such a slut?" I say and Mason laughs. I lightly punch his arm.

"Don't laugh at that!" I say.

"I'm sorry I just wasn't expecting it." He says and laughs.

"Well it was asked so many times that I thought I'd do it. Anyway to answer the question a "slut" is technically someone who "sleeps around" and but I've only done it once. Soo... yeah." I say.

"Have you decided on the baby's name? Also congratulations." I read.

"First of all Thank you and we do know the baby's name but no one else does." I say.

"No one even knows we know the name." Mason says.

"If people knew that we knew and they asked me to tell them I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret but I'm going to get sooo many messages and phone calls once this comes out." I say.

"What advice would you give to teen parents?" I read.

"I saw this and I actually thought about it for a minute. I think that if you know your pregnant and you decide to keep the baby don't wait as long as I did. Meaning don't wait so long to go to the doctor, don't wait so long to tell people and if you're pregnant don't keep telling yourself you're not." I say.

"I would say don't run away from them. In my situation I've never had a dad in my life so I knew that I couldn't just leave but I feel like that shouldn't be an excuse. No one should leave. It takes two to tango if you know what I mean." He says and winks. I shake my head and read the next one.