14.

• 39 weeks & 5 days •

Elle's pov
I wake up to sharp pains in my stomach. Before I went to sleep I had really bad pains through my stomach but waking up they're a lot worse.

I grab my phone and look at the time. 1.53 am

I hiss at the pain and call Mason. He answer after a few rings.

"Hi." I groan.

"Are you Okay?" He asks.

"I have strong contractions. I'm gonna wake up my mom and see what she says to do." I say.

"Okay, should me and my mom drive over?" He asks.

"Yeah. Bye." I groan and hang up.

I don't wanna get out of bed because I don't want it to hurt. So I call my mom.

"Mom?" I groan.

"I'm coming." She says and hangs up. I hear her footsteps a few seconds later.

My door opens and she walks in. "What's wrong?" She asks and sits on the end of my bed.

"My contractions are very strong and not very far apart. I already called Mason and him and Lily are on their way here." I say.

"Okay, What are you wearing?"

"Sweats and a sports bra. I'll just put a zip up on." I say.

"Where are your bags?" She asks.

"There's my suitcase and a smaller suitcase for her in the closet." I say and she grabs them.

There's a quiet knock on the front door.

-

After I'm changed into the hospital gown they hook me up to many machines. I'm already 5 cm so 1 more and I'll get a epidural.

I texted Chloe and Riley and told them I'm at the hospital. It's 5 am already.

I groan in pain as the contraction hits. My mom is occasionally recording for a birth vlog.

-

I sit on the side of the bed. The nurse undos the back of my gown. Mason stands beside me.

"Lily can you tie up my hair?" I ask.

"Sure!" She says and I pass her a hair tie.

She puts my hair in a messy bun.

"Ready?" The nurse asks and I nod my head.

I squeeze Masons hands as the pain hits. When you get an epidural you have to sit very still or it can paralyse you. I just need this pain to go away. 

Once its finished I take a deep breath and the nurse helps me lay on my side.