48.

_ellerose

liked by mason

liked by mason.wood , chloe_collins and 501,980 others
_ellerose Matchy matchy 👯‍♀️

3490 comments

~

Elle's pov

It's been a couple days since Mason took Hadley for the whole day and since then everything has been great. Mason has kept his word and has really been trying.

He's taking her again today.

As much as I miss my girl, I know that's it good for both me and her to get a break.

"What are you doing today?" I ask passing Hadley and the diaper bag to Mason.

"My brother has a baseball match, so we're going to that and then out for lunch."

I nod, "I'm I picking her up or are you dropping her off?"

"I'll drop her off, I'll text you when I know a time." He says.

I nod and he walks down the steps from my house. I shut the front door.

~

"What are you doing today?" I ask my Mom.

"Since Finn and Jessa are at Grandma's, I'm going to try and get as much housework done as possible!"

I laugh, "I can help you after I finish this vlog I'm editing."

"No honey, I want to clean by myself. I just want to relax and take it room by room." She sighs.

I laugh and walk upstairs.

I walk into my room and open my closet. I decide on wearing nike leggings and a cropped grey shirt. I put them on and slip into my slides. I walk into my bathroom and braid my hair. I put on mascara and chapstick.

I put away mine and Hadley's clothes and tidy my room. I sit down on my bed and start editing my vlog.

~

I post my video and put my computer away. I grab my phone and walk downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and open the cupboard.

"Do you want Mac and cheese?" I ask Avery.

"Yeah."

I nod and grab it from the shelf. My phone starts ringing. I put the Mac and cheese down and check my phone. 'Unknown Number'

I frown and answer.

"Hello."

"Hi, Is this Miss Elle Adkins?"

"Yes." I say as my heart beats faster.

"I'm calling on behalf of your daughter Hadley. She's been in a car accident with her father, Mason."