22.

_ellerose
Miami, FL

liked by chloe_collins , averyroseadkins and 29,420 others _ellerose take us back 😍

_ellerose take us back 😍

320 comments

chloe_collins Yes pleaseee 🙏

averyroseadkins 😍😍

~

Elle's pov
I unclick the car seat from the base and lift it out of the car. I shut the car door and open the passenger side door.

Mason walks out of his house. "Hey." He says.

"Hi." I say.

I pass the car seat to him. His mom walks out of their house.

"Hadley!" She says and smiles.

"I'll take her inside." She says and takes the car seat from Mason.

"Hey Elle." She says.

"Hi." I say and she walks inside.

I pass Mason the diaper bag.

"The bottles are already made just make sure when you heat them up they aren't too hot." I say.

"I'll make sure." His mom, Lily smiles.

I smile and nod.

"I'll pick her up around 12 or earlier but I'll text you." I say.

"Okay, Bye." He says and they walk inside.

I get in the car. I put on my seatbelt and turn on the car. I turn my camera on that's set up on the dash. I start driving.

"Hey guys. Welcome back to my channel. I just dropped Hadley off with her Dad. I'm currently on my way to my best friends Chloe's house." I smile.

"I'm picking up her and a few of our friends. We're going to a bonfire an hour or so away. I'm driving us there but I'll have to leave a little earlier to pick up Hadley and take her home." I say.

"This is the first time I've seen all my friends since having Hadley. Most of them didn't even see me with my pregnant belly so I'm a little nervous. I talk to them over Snapchat and text or whatever but not in person." I say.

"Anyway I'm almost here so I'll turn the camera back on soon!" I say.

I turn the camera off. I put my music on. I turn the corner to Chloe's house and park in her driveway. I park the car but keep it going.

I get out and walk around the side of the car. I open the door. I unbuckle the base of Hadley's car seat.

Chloe, Riley, Ben, Brax, Aspen and Joel walk out of the house.

"Hey!" I say.

I open the back of the car and put the base in there. I shut it. I'm in the suburban so there's plenty of room. I hug all of them.

"Ready?" Chloe asks.

"Sure am!" I say.

I get in the drivers seat. Chloe sits in the passenger, all the boys squeeze into the very back seat. Aspen and Riley sit in the middle isle.

I start driving. "Are we gonna stop and get food?" Riley asks.

"We can." I say.

Things between Riley and I are a little awkward. After I had Hadley she and slowly stopped talking. I got too busy to constantly be talking to her and start conversations so I think she gave up. While Chloe never gave up and was understanding if I couldn't talk.

"Where should we stop?" I ask.

"Chick fil a!" Chloe screams.

"Okay, Okay." I laugh.

~

We stop at chick fil a. After we eat we get back in the car.

"So I don't really know where the fuck I'm going so..." I laugh.

"Take a right after the lights and then you pretty much follow the main road for a while. I'll tell you when you have to turn." Ben says.

"Cool." I say.

"My turn for the AUX cord!" Chloe says and take my phone off. She puts on the most basic song of all.

"I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road, I'm gonna ride til' I can't no more." Sounds through the car making half of us grown and the other half sing their guts out.