|23 - Chills|

|Ethan|

Spring Break: Day Three

I woke up the next morning to kisses on my neck. I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes open. Harper was grinning at me.

"Wakey, wakey," she said just above a whisper, "It's Universal day!"

I gave her a sleepy smile, "You excited?"

"Yes! So get up," Harper slid out of bed and stretched. I was about to roll onto my back and get up, but my morning wood was in full force.

I hadn't wanted her to feel uncomfortable, so I'd been hiding it for months. Usually, she'd get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom and it'd go down before she came back out, or I'd wake up before her and handle it in the bathroom myself. But she was just standing there, waiting for me to move.

"Don't you have to use the bathroom or something?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I went already. Come on, I'm waiting on you so we can shower."

I fake yawned, "I need another minute or two..."

She furrowed her brows, "Ethan Francis Cutkosky, you'd better get up before I get you up myself." Me being "up" was the big issue. I stayed lying on my side and Harper huffed. She got back on the bed and rolled me over before I could stop her.

Both of our eyes widened at the sight of the tent my dick was making under the cover. Shit, fuck.

Harper's shocked expression faded and she smirked, "Oh, I see..." She pulled the covers back and got on her knees on the bed between my legs. She had that look in her eyes — one I hadn't seen in months — and it gave me chills. Harper bit her lip and hooked her fingers around the band of my boxers.

"Wait. You don't have to d-"

"Shh," She leaned forward and put her finger to my lips, "I want to." She freed me from the confinement of my underwear. I sighed and bit my lip, watching her work me with her hands. "Close your eyes," she demanded, so I obliged.

"Shit," I sighed shakily when I felt her tongue circle the tip. It'd been so fucking long; I couldn't help but peek a little bit. She took me in and out of her mouth until I was almost hitting the back of her throat. Oh, shit, fuCK, that's new. My eyes shut themselves tightly and a groan slipped out of me.

I lost it after a couple of minutes and twitched under her gentle touch. I tried to calm my breathing as I watched her swallow and wipe her lips with the back of her hand.

"Shower time."

_

Universal Studios was the next stop on our vacation. Harper had never been, so she was super excited when we entered the park. Within an hour we'd taken pictures by the Universal sign, grabbed a bite to eat, stopped at the gift shop, and ventured around a bit.

We were walking aimlessly through the park, looking for something to do. Donny, Harper, and I were walking in one row, and Alyssa, Yasmin, and Pozz were behind us.

"Which attraction do you wanna go to?" I asked Harper. She took a break from eating her popsicle and hummed.

"I really wanna get on the Hogwarts Express!"