|24 - Cloud 9|

|Harper|

Spring Break: Day Four

I woke up on cloud fucking nine. The night before was amazing. I hadn't expected our first time having sex again to go that smoothly, so I was extra grateful.

Ethan's arms were wrapped around me and he was rubbing circles on my back. I breathed in and his scent filled my nose, making me smile against his chest. One of his hands moved up to play with my hair and I looked up at him.

He smiled down at me, "Good morning, princess."

"Good morning," I propped myself up a bit to peck his lips, "How long have you been awake?"

"Like 20 minutes."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

He smiled, "You looked so peaceful in your sleep. Plus, I knew you were pretty tired after yesterday."

I grinned and pecked his lips again before sitting up. I found my phone on the nightstand and checked the time. The squad was supposed to be getting brunch and then we were gonna go and explore more of Florida. It was already 10:31 and we were meant to be ready by 11.

"It's 10:30, we gotta get ready," I informed Ethan and he nodded. We hopped out of bed and started getting ourselves together. By the time we were finished, it was 10:49. Alyssa texted me to say everyone was waiting on us in the lobby. "They're waiting in the lobby, E."

"Okay, don't forget your bag," he said and handed it to me.

"Thanks, baby," I slung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed his hand.

He ran his fingers through his braid-free hair, "I know you just took my hair down last night, but it's already in my way again."

"There's not enough time to re-braid it," I sighed, "Didn't you bring a hat?"

"Oh, yeah," He rummaged through one of our bags and found the snapback, putting it on, "Ah, that's better."

I smiled and pecked his lips, "Come on." We made our way down to the lobby and everyone was chilling on the lounge chairs. "Yo!" All of their eyes shot up in our direction.

"Mornin' slowpokes!" Pozzi said and hopped up. Donny got up as well, yawning.

"You tired, D?" Ethan asked him. Everyone made their way toward us and we started walking to the front entrance.

Adonis rolled his eyes, "I should be asking you two that. I heard your loud asses when I walked back to my room last night. 'Oh my god! Fuck! Ethan! Uh!' I was too fucking scarred to sleep after that."

I clamped my hand over my mouth and Ethan's eyes went wide. I was blushing so fucking hard.

Alyssa patted Adonis on the shoulder, "Welcome to the club." Pozz and Yasmin chuckled to themselves and I tried to hide my red face with my hat.

_

The restaurant we all decided on was a few miles away from the hotel. Every other place was on jam and we didn't wanna wait to eat. We were seated at a table near the back of the little restaurant, chatting and looking through our menus.