Intimate (Lemon)

(A.N. So I hope everybody is having a good day whenever you are reading this. I took that picture up top in Maryland not to long ago so yeah...I want to die... thanks for listening to my Ted talk....
~Natsu_Eijiro☄️)

⚠️ WARNING!!!! LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER!!! IT WILL BE LABELED SO IF YOU ARE A WHIMP AND CANT HANDLE THE LUCKY LUCKY, SUCKY SUCKY, FUCKY FUCKY GOOD TIME THAT I HAVE HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT!⚠️

I walk in the aviary and look around at the office type style. I look at Jaren and smile. He chuckles and walks up to the front desk.

"May I help you?" A woman that's seems to be around her 30's asks.

"Um yeah me and my girlfriend here are looking into adopting." He says and she smiles. She gets up and walks around and leads us down a hallway. I hear the squawks and squeals and talking and I giggle. Jaren smiles hearing me being so happy.

She opens the door and the sound is loud. We walk around and I laugh at some of the birds until we get to one that is playing with a bird in the cage beside him. He is a decent size bird he is beautiful solid white with black eyes and has pink feathers under his crest on his head and upon further inspection of the cage he is a Sulfur Crested Cockatoo.

He goes over to the bird that seems to be trying to rest a little and he sneaks over and screams as loud as he can and then yells 'HAHA' and runs to the opposite side of the cage. I walk up to the cage as Jaren is talking with one of the guy cage keepers. The woman comes up and looks at me.

"Oh hunny you don't want him. He is hateful and mean and he bites maybe you could try a friendlier bird like a parakeet?" She says and I shake my head.

"Can you open the cage for me?" I say and she agrees but warns me to be careful. She opens the cage and it seems like everything goes quiet. I can feel Jaren's eyes on me. I slowly move my hand in and to the bottom of his feet. He takes his foot and nudges my hand. He then rubs his beak across my finger. The woman behind me is astonished.

"He has bitten everyone else! I swear!" She says. I laugh and he steps up on my finger and I look at Jaren. He smiles back and walks over.

"So he's the one?" I nod and he claps his hands together.

"Where are the papers." He says as I put him back.

"So what are you gonna name him?" Jaren ask after he kisses my head.

"I think Mic because when he yells he sounds like a microphone." I say and he nods.

/////////////TIME SKIP/////////////

We get back to the house and it is late. We step in the house and Mic is asleep but I take him to the kitchen and put him in his temporary cage. The girls start to play with him and everything so I head upstairs to change and Jaren follows.

I change into a T-shirt and shorts and I lay down on the bed the aura of today just getting to me. I feel a tear roll down my face.

"Hey, Hey... what's wrong?" Jaren rushes to the side of the bed coming out of the bathroom. He wipes the tears with his thumbs and pushes the stray hairs to the side.

"Why did you do all this? Why did I deserve Mic? Why did I deserve you? Why did you take me to get him? Why did you choose me? Why didn't you let that waitress steal you away from me? Why? I don't deserve any of this!" I say flailing my arms back and forth with each question then with the last one letting them fall to the bed. Shaking as the violent sob escapes my mouth and rings through the air like a siren.

"Because you do deserve it... because I don't deserve you... because you deserve the world and I will do anything to make you happy and I will show you that." He says lovingly kissing my forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose, then finally my lips... I kiss back immediately it is filled with love and passion, like with every cell of skin that he touches he sends love through out it making me feel almost numb but under his control.