• Spoiled Secrets •

Five days stroll pass, owning far sides of a descriptive spectrum.
Kirishima was beaten and made exhausted from the internship, as Bakugo had delved deeper into feeling purposeless. Despite feeling benefited from the training from Fat Gum's constant pushing, Kirishima felt emotionally and mentally fatigued-- He couldn't wait to go back home, already.

Meanwhile, Bakugou was lonely and upset, despite Kaminari's constant companionship. And Kirishima knew that... he despised it. And that sentence had countless meanings hidden behind the four simple words, inside him.

One more day... And I'll go back to him...
Meaning one more day, and I'll hopefully get closer to the day I confess... was his nightly prayer. His motivation rooted solely in those statements.

════════════════════════════

Bakugou laid facing up, his head hung over the edge of the bed aimlessly as boredom weighed over him. He waited on Kaminari to get there, and in the meanwhile, he had begun doing something that to most, would seem pointless.

He had begun trying to hear. Anything, something as small as a ringing would be enough.
The more he tried, the more frustrated he would get.

He'd at least exchanged phone numbers with Kaminari, to facilitate communication between them. Having his phone lay on top of his chest, or on his legs, allowed him to feel any vibrations from any text messages he'd gotten. Meaning, Kaminari could tell him directly that he'd arrived.

When he had arrived, he was seemingly happier than ever. He had been like that ever since the second day Kirishima had left.
He whips out his phone and quickly typed out; "Kirishima is coming back tomorrow bro!!! Are you excited?!", sending it as another text message to him.
Bakugou had texted back with a simple "Whatever."

Their little chat continued;
"Come on, don't act like you're not. I know you two care about each other."

Kaminari had smirked before continuing, sending; "Kiri told me you're really important to him. But he doesn't want me to tell you the rest."

Bakugou feels his cheeks beginning to warm up. This felt unfair to him...
"Fucking tell me the rest."

Kaminari shrugs in an exaggerated manner, his smirk never faded.

"Sorry bro, I can't! But he did tell me he was going to tell you soon. He bro promised."
"What the fuck is a bro promise, and fucking tell me now before I beat you."
"Sorry man, no can do!"

//
What do you want to tell me?
I'm important to you?
That makes me glad
You're twice as important to me
Than I am to you
//

Reminder: The book was not deleted, nor is it missing. This book is edited from its original copy (due to a rather confusing way of jumping towards plot peaks, spelling mistakes, and an overall amount of blurry or unsatisfactory [in the writer's eyes] scenes), therefore new scenes and a cleaner plot has been added. Updates are slow, but surely coming. Thank you!