Saitama Touches Himself to You

⚠️If you dont get most of the intro look it up at your own risk. Dont go asking in the comments.⚠️ Enjoy!

Finally November was over. For men all around the world, the could now wield their staves, and drown in lonely pleasures.

The either all flees to adult stores for tools and useful items. Or have a girlfriend to enjoy each other with. But for the lonely men, and less resourceful, they'll use their 'right hand man'.

Saitama on the other hand was well prepared.

9:40 a.m.

Beep beep beep!

*Click*

Saitama comfortly stretches out of bed and looks at the clock. 'November 1st'. With a small groan he leans over in bed and sits there staring into nothingness. When the contents on the clock remains in his head.

'November 1st'

'November 1st'

'November 1st'

'NOVEMBER 1ST!!!!'

Saitama's eye widen with excitement and luck. He had prepared and waited for this day, like every year.

Before any activities that will be held today, Saitama decide not to delay. Pulling his cover back slightly and getting out of bed, he walks around the room getting items that would be most useful. Any items that was introduce to him by Sonic he decide to buy a month ago. He was eager to try them, while thinking of you. Placing everything on a spot on the bed, he quickly hops back into the semi warm sheets and relaxes. As all the other men and women on Earth needed some erotic material to get into the mood, for thy Saitama one thought of you was something great compared to any old dirty porn vid.

Thinking of that time you too when to the hotsprings and you both tripped into and embrace....your towel almost off your (s/c) moist body. Saitama felt his heart and insides tingle.

Saitama slowly pulls down his blue plaid pajamas, with them gently rubbing over his cock, he flinches a little. After his pants rin, was he underwear, he did the same as he did to the underwear. Thinking of what to do next, he just took his cock into his right hand. Gently stroking it, making sure not to start too soon. He then picks up the bottle of lubricant, squeeze the bottle a mid handful drops into his hand. Pleased with the amount he lathers his cock in the white sticky substance. (Idk if its sticky. Remember I have no experience. Still pure physically. Mentally.....yeah let's not talk bout dat.) Saitama softly groans and mumbles your name, "(Y/n)~' Your name hicked in his throat as he stroked softly. Soon the light stroking wasnt enough anymore, his erotic thoughts were too fast for his body. Saitama picks up the vibarator and struggles a little to cut it on. 'How does this thing work.' When finally his finger slides past the switch, it turns on. "Oh.", he quietly says. Saitama hesitantly places the vibarator on his cock. The vibarations sent shocks to his head and thought out his body. Gritting his teeth and having his mouth agape in pleasure from time to time, he moans and groans.

"(Y/n)~ Ah~ I wish you were here~"

"(Y/n), wish I were inside you. Being soaked in your fluids, i-is all I need~

His voice hicked almost every words. He was jerking his head back now and then when a Serge of pleasure went through his body and throught his cock. Finally when, almost releasing he remember something he learned from a guide.

'Tease yourself. It shot fun to end quickly~' quote mas×××××tion guide

Saitama turns off the vibarator, feeling his dick leak and twitch with over use of nerves. Saitama leans forward and picks up and rubbery object. He slides his cock into the shallow rigid cylindrical tou and began thrusting it on and off his cock. He gasphs and begins to go quicker. His movement light to heavey he could keep it up his mind was everywhere. Getting sick of the toy he tossed it aside and used his most and trusty right hand man!

With fast and heavy thrusts and runs, Saitama's cock shoots a load onto his sheets. With a loud vocal release, Saitama lays back. 'Oh (Y/n) I'd be a blessing to mix out fluids together, maybe even make a little one together one day.'

Thought he knew all due in time, he get his wish....one day.

With the climax long gone and orgasm soon leaving. As we all hear, No Nut November has arrived and we all cheer.

Imma die man.
Hope you enjoyed that. And remember this came out my ass. Very creative. See ya!