Saitama's Caught Watching Hentai

Hentai or XXX vids. Mature or weeb idk.

Enjoy!

Saitama was sitting in his computer chair. His boxers around his shins, his t-shit lifted over his collar, and legs spread open, propped up on the lower, opened draws of the desk. His computer screen lightened the room, casting a shadow toward the opposite walls. His speaks loud enough for him and maybe for others to hear. But he didn't care; he needed this. Saitama pants as he traces his finger tips over his nipples, imagining you were the one doing it instead. He watched the people on the screen fornicate. He'd just imagine it was you who he was doing this with. He gently pinches the tip of his cock and shudders at the pleasure. He reaches out for a bottle, and squeezed the bottle and a few lotion drops landed in his palm. He wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, and started to rub his shaft vertically. He wished this wasn't lotion, but your warm, sweet secretion wetting his cock. His head swaying all different directions as he gasped and moan softly. The room filled with low slicking of wet skin, a few small, calm moans and whimpers from Saitama's vocals.

Saitama bites his lip as he felt his cock twitch in his hand. He hisses as he feels himself edge, and his insides feel tingly. Saitama stops his movement and sets aside his arms. Panting, Saitama looks down, tiredly at his cock. It twitches, as his legs shake. Saitama bites his lips again as he rubs his thighs, and one hand pinches his nipples. He then directed his attention to the pairs on the screen. He hungrily watches the male pound into the female. They both hiss and moan at their built up friction. Saitama continues to watch the two as he becomes for erect, to the point his cock began to throb.

Saitama then clicked off the video and tab all together. This action sent him to his home screen; which has a lovely, displayed picture of you. Saitama then quickly rubs his shaft as he, uses the lotion again. His hands move quickly up and down his shaft, causing the room to be filled with loud moans, grunts, and skin slapping. Then his mind would slowly wander. He wasn't even focused on moving his hand; it just did it on its own. His mind is carried off, as his wide imagination takes the lead.

You closed the door and locked it. "Whew.", you sigh as you dusted the snow off your shoulders, and scrapped your boots off. You looked around the lower part of the house. Nothing touched or used. 'Sai must be sleep.', you think. You walked through the living room and set down the bags onto the kitchen counter. You walk back to the front door and take your coat off; placing it on the rack. 'I need to pee.', you think as you scurry to the bathroom. When you got to the bathroom door, you could hear audio in the room not far. 'He must have left his computer on or something. His electricity bill is going to suffer.', you think defeated. You decide to go turn it off, though as you got closer the video sounded off. In fact, you thought the video was people talking, soon you find out it wasn't. You turn the knob and laid eyes on a awkward sight.

Saitama just, at that moment, ejaculated on the screen, which displayed a innocent picture of you, as he moaned your name lastly. Your (e/c) eyes laid widen, and your lips parted. You had dropped your hand from the doorknob and just stood shocked. Saitama quickly turned around in his swivel chair, due to feeling a cold draft hit his legs. He turn around to see you. His heart picked up in beat as he reached for something to cover his private. He pulled his shirt over his chest and looks back at you.

"H-hey (Y/n)...", he greeted out of breathe.

Silence.

"I-it's not what-", he tried but you just quickly closed the door and headed downstairs. Forgetting you had to pee.

I'm so disturbed....I'm never going to do anything so detailed and realistic like this again.

☠️
See...ya....