'Master-bing' Headcannons

Yep, it is what it is.🥴

Saitama

Saitama's the type of guy who would be ashamed of master bating. Yes, he'd be ashamed.

When he thinks of his love he can't help but become hot and bothered. He stops what he's doing, hesitating to lean into temptation.

No, no Saitama wouldn't use any material to get him started. No XXX vids or magazines. Just mere thoughts of his lover would get him going and ready to release.

Genos

He's the type to do it and try his hardest to NOT let everyone know.
He'd turn off the lights, slip into the confines of his covers and got at till he exhausted and satisfied.

No he wouldn't use any items. Dr.### keeps a close eye on the mail and packages that come in, just in case some of his orders came in.
So Genos just goes with the ole' right hand.

Sonic

This sweet, little, troublemaker. He'd us a toy. Just one little toy. He'd have a album of you and all your cute moments that he took....without you knowing. Just the thought of you, or the calling of your name turned him on. Sonic would pleasure him self with an , thought he knew the real one must fell better. Especially yours. He'd do it just about anywhere, cause when he got a 'pent-up-tent', he wants to get rid of it quickly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😞 I'm sorry. I don't wanna do this to you anymore. It's getting weird.😭

Amai Mask

This boi dirty. You might as well as just put him IN a XXX video. Maybe he'll have a whole channel, with a patron link too.

Toys, lubes, bdsm, lewd audio, asmrs, everything.

As long as he get out a nut, ain't no stopping him.

Zombieman

This boi, oh, he caters his mood. He'll treat himself with some wine, throw on a nice silk robe. He loved the way the silk felt against his skin, almost as soft as your skin. He wishes instead of the robe on him, it was you. Zombieman would stroke his body in ways to become more aroused. Maybe a XXX video or two to get himself inspired. After his imagination has been refueled, he'll go ham on the thoughts of you doing this with him. Luckily he has something of a item of yours that's filled with your scent; but I'm so he can stimulate his brain to think you were here with him.

Metal Bat

Idk about this boy. He's not really the type to do this. He'd just call you up, and-

Love you all the more. Hehe no XXX. Just love, he prolly pure about the relationship. It think.

Ik it's short, idk what else to do. Maybe when they get caught by you? I've already do Saitama getting caught master-bing in a past chapter. Anyways, See ya!