22: MISTRESS NUMBER 2.

The pain you feel today will be your strength tommorrow.
                                —Anonymous.
..............................♥...................................

C H A P T E R 22:

In the website, the blogger had suggested that if you want to get your boyfriend or husband in bed, then you'd have to surprise him in a sexy attire that was going to push him into the mood.

She'd also said that a red lingerie and bra would do. The procedure she said was to pose seductively lying down on the bed.

It would have been easy for her, but May had no kinky or seductive clothes. If not all, almost all her clothes were baggy and conservative.

Exiting the website she had visited for help on her phone, she dropped her phone on the bed and stood up.

Placing both hands on the sides of her waist, she thought of what to do. In no time, she is ransacking through her bags. Digging out all the baggy clothes and throwing it all over the place in fustration until at last, she went with putting on a polka–dot panties and a chiffon top that stopped right after her butt.

She looked at her plain reflection on the mirror before her. Applied hashmi kajal around her eyes, making them look more prominent and defined. She combed through her long hair and tied it into a lose bun. Took a quick look at the mirror once more and,

it was show time.

The door to his room opened without a knock. He hadn't invited her yet which meant it was his stupid wife intruding into his privacy. What was her problem?

He was shocked and surpised at the same time when she stood in front of him. His eyes trailed down from her face to her lanky legs then back to her face.

She smiled. For a minute thinking it was working on him not until he raised a hand to the side of his head and asked, "Are you okay?"

She did not respond.

"What is the meaning of this madness? What do you think you're trying to do?"

She made a low breathing sound and eventually found her voice. "Honey i want you."

He shook his head in disbelief. "Get out of my room this minute," he ordered.

She refused. "Please.. You know its been long you touched me..."

He stood up abruptly from his bed and pointed towards the door. "Get out!"

May's eyes gleamed with tears as she went down on her knees, holding onto his boxer tightly. "I beg you. Just this night, please. Just this once.. I beg you."

She wasn't going to let him go until he slapped her across her face. She faced down as few black drops of tears left her eyes.

"Get out!" He yelled.

She was oddly quiet until she said quietly, "One day you'll remember the girl who loved you so much that she forgot to take care of herself. You'll remember her when you are about to eat or sleep. She would be your nightmare. One day you'll miss her and you'll forever regret ever losing her to someone else. Just one day and i can't wait for that day to come."

When she looked up at him, fresh tears streamed down her cheeks. She didn't miss the look on his face. Her word's had truly hit him hard that he was left speechless and probably confused.

He didn't do anything when she suddenly frown. He didn't do anything when she flung her hands to her mouth, covering it from releasing sobs and raced out of his room and crying all the way to her room. He didn't do nothing cause, what was he supposed to do anyway?