He Confesses and Asks You Out!

Izuku Midoryia:

I got a note saying to go to the back of the school, I decided to go I wanted to know who it was. I was walking toward the back, when I turned the corner I didn't expect to see Midoryia. "Hey, Midoryia. Did you wirte this letter?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah, I wanted to tell you something." He said with a blush. "Ok!" I said and smiled. "I w-wanted to say, I-I l-like you!" He said with his as red as Kirishima's hair. "Really?" I asked. "Y-yeah, I also wanted to ask you if you want to go out?" He said holding my hands.

I looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Ok!" I said and hugged him. "T-thank you!" He said and hugged me back.

Shoto Todoroki:

I was on the roof eating lunch, when Todoroki popped out of nowhere. "Oh, hey Todoroki what's up?" I asked. "I like you Y/N." My eyes widened, I started choking on my food because I was suprised. He helped me, I looked at him. "Really? I'm not just dreaming again?" I asked. "Again?" He said, I blushed. "No-nothing." I said and looked away.

"I wanted to ask you if you want to go on a date sometime?" He asked. "Haha, y-yeah." I said blushing and smiling.

Katsuki Bakugo:

Me and Iida were in the library cleaning up books. "T-thanks for the help Iida." I said and bowed. "No problem Y/N! I'll always be here to help!" He said and walked away. I finished putting the last book away and walked to the lounge. "Hey, Y/N" I looked behind me and saw Bakugo. "Oh, h-hey Bakugo." I said and smiled. "I wanted to tell you something." He said with a blush on his face. "What is i-it?" I asked.

I looked at him and he was blushing a lot. "I, like...you" He said and looked away. "W-what?" I said and blushed, I ended up getting dizzy. "I also, wanted to ask you, if you will go on a date with me?" He asked and looked at me this time. "Ah, s-sure!" I said and looked away from him. He walked up to me and hugged me, he then did something that made me pass out. He gave me a peck on the cheek.

Eijirou Kirishima:

I was sitting outside being bored. I was just playing with my quirk, I was making small clay cubes melt. "Hey Y/N!" I looked over and saw Kirishima. "Oh, hey." I said and continued. "Are you bored?" He asked. "Yeah, nothing to do." I said and looked up at him.

"I have something to say!" He said and was a little red. "Ok?" I said. "I like you!" He said and smiled. "I also want to ask you out on a date!" He said sitting next to me. "Really!? Ok!" I said and hugged him. "Thanks Y/N!" He said and hugged me back.

Tenya Iida:

I was with Iida eating lunch outside, but he had been quiet and wasn't eating his food. "Are you ok?" I asked him, it looked like he was snapped out of a trance. "Y-yeah, I am." He said and started eating. "No your not, you have something on your mind what is it?" I asked. "I have something to tell you." He said and looked at me. "I like you, and I want you to be my girlfriend please." He said getting up and bowing to me. "Ok, sure." I said and patted his head.

He sat back down, I leaned my head against him. "Just saying I have this weird habit of holing onto something ok?" I said and hugged his arm. "It's ok, and thank you Y/N" He said and hugged me, I hugged back. "Mhm" I said and fell asleep on his shoulder.

I kinda rushed it with Kirishima and Iida sorry!