When He's Hurt!

Izuku Midoryia:

You got a call from Izuku but someone else was on the other line, it was the school nurse. "Hello?" I asked into the phone, I didn't know why she had Izuku's phone. "Hello Y/N, Izuku hurt himself again during training and he is here in the nurses office." She said and I hung up. "...At this point i'm not suprised anymore." I said to myself and got up from the couch in the staff room, I started walking to the nurses office.

I knocked on the nurses door. "Come in," I heard her voice from inside. "Hello?" I said and peeked my head in. "Oh hello dear, Izuku is in the bed over there. She said and pointed to a corner that had a curtain around it. I walked in and saw Izuku asleep, I sat next to him. "Wake up Izuku..." I whispered in his ear, he woke up and noticed how close I was which made him shoot up and blush like crazy. "Oh hey, Y-Y/N." He stuttered and looked away, I laughed. "Are you okay? I heard you hurt yourself again, but you look fine." I said and sat down. "Yeah, i-i'm alright." He said and calmed down. "I guess I'll stay here with you till you feel better, then we can leave together." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he blushed. "O-okay!" He said and layed back down. We stayed there the whole day.

Shoto Todoroki:

Todoroki never hurts himself...he's to cautious...(lol)

Katsuki Bakugo:

I was sitting down reading when I heard a bang and Bakugo yell, me being worried about him I got up and walked towards where I heard him. "A-are you okay?" I asked and looked around the corner. "No i'm not! I stubbed my damn toe on the shelf!" He yelled. "Aww" I said and hugged him. "It's okay," I said and he blushed, I smiled and continued hugging him. "Yeah that made me better..." He said and walked away, he was actually still in a lot of pain but didn't want to worry me.

Eijirou Kirishima:

...he hurts himself a lot actually (XD)

Tenya Iida:

He's way to careful to get himself hurt.

Shinso Hitoshi:

He was tired and accidentally tripped and fell HARD. He pretty much kissed the floor (XD). I stood there laughing before I actually helped him up. (Who else is this type of person? Cause I know I am XD)

Neito Monoma:

Monoma is always getting hurt, and you know by who! His classmate Itsuka Kendo! For constanlty getting into fights with class 1-A, after a while I just got used to it!