What He Says To Embarrass You!

Izuku Midoryia:

Midoryia is too sweet to embarrass you infront of others! <3

Shoto Todoroki:

Me and Todoroki are meeting up at the training grounds again but when I got there, there was his usual fangirls standing there waiting for him. Most of them were glaring at me, only a small part of them were actually happy for me and Todoroki. "Hey! I want to fight you!" I turned around and saw a girl standing there pointing at me. "What?" I said and sweat dropped. "I want to fight you! To see if you're good enough for him!" I was sick and tired of these fangirls coming here, it was supposed to be me and Todoroki's special place. "New deal, if I win you guys have to leave Todoroki alone." I said and glared at her. "Deal! I'm going to win anyways I am a lot stronger and faster! I can take you down with one h-" I punched her in the stomach and used my quirk to bury her only leaving her face visible. "I win." I said and looked at her. "No fair! I wasn't ready!" She started complaining. "Villian's won't wait for you to be ready in the real world, the fight starts the second it's proposed." I said and started walking toward the school.

I saw Todoroki in the distance, I walked up to him and grabbed his hand. "You were awesome out there." I looked at Todoroki and blushed 'HE SAW THAT' I yelled in my head. "Th-thanks." I said and smiled. "We will train tomorrow ok?" He said. "Ok!" I answered and kissed his cheek.

Katsuki Bakugo:

He can say "I love you" and you would get embarrassed, anything in public like a hug or kiss will make you embarrassed. Most of the time he just does it on purpose because he loves the way you look when you're embarrassed.

Eijirou Kirishima:

He tried everything...you never get embarrassed...but you actually do get embarrassed you just don't let it show.

Tenya Iida:

You don't get embarrassed simple as that, you're always relaxed and comfortable.

Shinso Hitoshi:

"Hey Y/N?" Shinso asked. "Yeah?" I turned toward him. "Love you." A small blush appeared. "Love you too." I said and walked away.

Vote and Share!

{Next chapter: Yours and his lock screen!}